Chapter 7 Hinata's Home (EDITED)

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I knocked gently on the front door of Hinata's house. It was the weekend that I promised to come over and hang out. My stomach was twisted into knots all morning. Hinata may be my bodyguard but he still was a guy. My mother always told me to never trust males.

I door jerked open revealing an excited Hinata. He wasn't in his uniform instead he was sporting a hoody and jeans. The clothes looked very casual.

"Y/n you came," Hinata looked excited to see me there

"It's good to see you Hinata" I kept my voice steady as I spoke even if I was nervous

"Come inside," Hinata said pulling me inside to the singular family home.

At the entryway, I took off my shoes and slid on a pair of house slippers. My mother's words to not trust males past through my head one more time. I shook my head trying to tell myself that everything was going to be fine. 

"Is your family home?" I asked "I would love to meet them"

"No my mom and Sister are out shopping and my father works overseas," Hinata answered

My heart drop when I heard that. I was alone with Hinata in his home. If his mom was here I would feel a lot calmer. 

"Let's watch the movie in my room," Hinata said

Hinata grabbed my hand pulling me up the stairs. His room was the first room on the right. There were other rooms but I assumed those were his family members room. The fact that they were empty made me feel isolated.

When we enter the room I was surprised that it was actually clean. It had a bed, desk, and some manga on the bookshelf, and his laptop was set up on the desk ready to watch a movie. I walked over to look at his manga collection since I enjoyed reading it myself.