Ending 3 Aobajohsai

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I stood at the top of the steps my heart beating quickly trying to build up the courage to walk downstairs. A hand wrapped around my mouth stopping the scream from leaving it. My body was turned and I came face to face with Kiyoko. She had a finger over he lips signaling for me to be quiet.

I was pulled by my hand into my room we moved slowly to try and stay quiet. Once we entered the room she gently shut the door locking it behind her. She made her way over to me her footsteps quiet with each step. We could hear footsteps coming from downstairs.

"Do you have your phone?" Kiyoko asked her voice barely above a whisper

I shook my head no too afraid to speak. Kiyoko's face dropped the worry obvious on it. She made her way to the window looking down at the ground below. I could see that she was trying to think of a plan.

"I'm going to jump out the window and run to find help. Whoever is in here will see me from the living room window and cash after me. I want you to hide under the bed and don't make a sound." Kiyoko explained her plan in a whisper

"No" the word barely could be heard leaving my lips

Kiyoko pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back trying to calm me.

"I promise I will come back for you" Kiyoko promised

I nodded my head even though I was afraid I needed to be brave. My sister helped me under the bed the dust made me want to cough but I held it in. I was unable to see but I could hear my sister jump out the window. She was loud on purpose to draw the attention of whoever was in the house. I could hear the door open downstairs which means someone was chasing after Kiyoko.

My breath seemed to stop as time ticked by and I laid there listening for any sound. I seemed to lay under that bed forever but it was actually only minutes. I could hear footsteps coming from downstairs but I didn't know if it was help, my sister, or if the intruders had returned. I stayed under the bed hoping that help had come.

"Dammit Shittykawa you almost let her get away"

The voice was loud the intruders no longer trying to hide.

"Yahaba and Watari will take care of her"

I began to cry at the thought of them getting ahold of my sister.

"Are you sure y/n is here?"

"Yes I saw her come home and she hasn't left at any time so she is in here somewhere"

Now multiple voices were talking as they made their way upstairs. I put my hand over my mouth trying to stop any sound from coming out. The door to my room opened and I heard footsteps walking in. My body began to shake from the fear running through me.

The bedsheets were lifted I watched as someone kneeled looking under the bed. My eyes made contact with dark brown eyes making me cry harder. I pushed myself closer to the wall trying to become one with it.