Chapter 21 Into The Eagle's Nest

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I was walking around Karasouno before morning practice looking for Yachi. I wanted to invite her to today's dinner to protect myself from anything bad happening while the crows are at my home. The plan was set after I visited with Aobajohsai and Shiratorizawa today I would have the guys come to my house o Nnekoma could destroy the blackmail Karasuno had on me.

As I was getting closer to the gym I saw a blonde hair person walk around the corner. I followed not far behind and there I saw Yachi. She was already starting on her manager's task of filling up the water bottles.

"Yachi," I said running up to her

I could see that she was nervous from me running up on her like that.

"y-y/n" Yachi stutter

"So I'm having some of the team over to my house for dinner today and I was wondering if you would like to come," I asked

"oh I'm sorry y/n but I'm going to be studying with a friend today but maybe next time" Yachi explained

I was disappointed that she would be unable to come but I still had to invite the team even if I didn't have any support with me.

"oh no it's fine I planed this last minute but maybe next time," I said

I quickly exited the now awkward conversation making my way to find the team. The fact the Yachi and Kiyoko were both studying today didn't escape my notice but I didn't want to know if they were studying together. If they were studying together why would they hide it unless they just wanted to hide it from me?

Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the giant shadow come over me. A pair of hands wrapped around me pulling me into their chest stopping me from walking into the gym. I looked above me to see Kageyama looking down at me.

"Morning Kags" I greeted him

"why were you talking to Yachi," he asked

"We are both managers we have to communicate to know what task we have to do," I said looking at him confused

"I don't like it," he said his face held a sour expression

I turn to face him wrapping my hands behind his neck. His face heated up at how close we both were.

"Don't be like that I have a surprise for you and the rest of the guys" I said as I try to fake pout

"what surprise," he asked

"Nah Nah Nah you have to wait till everyone else is here to hear," I said unwrapping myself from him before stepping away

We made our way into the gym as we waited for everyone else to show up for morning practice. As I was in the storage room getting the volleyballs for practice the rest of my "boyfriends" joined me. Lucky no one else has shown up to practice yet and Yachi and Kiyoko left to do the laundry. We all kind of smushed ourselves into the room where they all waited to hear my surprise.