Chapter 11 A Saturday with Aoba Johsai

AUTHOR'S NOTEI usually do this at the end but I wanted to do it now to say that this Chapter is dedicated to Foresta_weeb_kid whose birthday was Saturday, March 6 so please wish them a happy birthday

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I usually do this at the end but I wanted to do it now to say that this Chapter is dedicated to Foresta_weeb_kid whose birthday was Saturday, March 6 so please wish them a happy birthday.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Y/N POV

My body felt hot and I try to push away the covers that surrounded me. However, as my hand came in contact with what I thought were covers I soon felt flesh. My eyes opened to see that I squashed in between Iwazumi and Oikawa.

I didn't want to wake them but I wanted to get out of this huddle of heat. I gently moved their arms from around my body then I try to slide out from in between the duo. A hand reached out grabbing onto my arm and pulling me back into the cuddle of heat.

"Just five more minutes y/n it Saturday" Oikawa whined as he cuddled closer to me.

I reluctantly stayed there as the two males held me. Something hard started to poke me in the thigh and also on my butt. When I would wiggle it seem to get even harder.

'Do they have morning wood' I thought

"If you keep wiggling I might not be able to hold back," Oikawa said with a lustful look on his face

Oikawa grabbed my face making me look into his eye. His pupils were dilated and his face was red as he pulled my face closer he licked his lips in preparation for our lips to touch. Before our mouths could touch a hand came out of nowhere and pushed Oikawa off the bed.

"It's too earlier for your nonsense shittykawa" Iwazumi shouted

Iwazumi wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. We cuddle while Oikawa moans from pain on the floor.

After a while, Oikawa stopped being dramatic and picked himself off the floor. He looked at Iwazumi and me who were still in bed and started to give us the puppy-dog eyes.

"I'm hunnnnggrrrryyy" Oikawa let out a long whine

I let out a small laugh at his childishness but it was kind of cute.

"Let's go out to brunch," Oikawa said cheerfully as he jumps onto the bed

Oikawa and Iwazumi were still shirtless so I became flustered at Oikawa getting closer to me.

"I don't have anything to wear," I said

"That's great I'll buy you a cute outfit then we'll go to brunch and after we can hang out for the rest of the day. Oh, and I'm paying so don't you dare try to buy ANYTHING." Oikawa said

Oikawa jumped out of bed running around the room trying to get ready quickly. I was trying to interrupt him to let him know that him buying stuff for me makes me uncomfortable.