Chapter 10

4 chapters in one day, pog?!

Independance was read. Armor was on, weapons were ready. But the question was are we? The five of us were up against four males in full enchanted netherite while we barely had anything. "We go! Tommy I put you in charge." Wilbur says as we reached the front gate. Eret, Fundy, and I all looked at each other worried while Tubbo just clapped.

"Seeing the looks on our comrades faces makes me think I just made the worst decision of my life..." he continued.

"Wha! No I'm amazing at telling people what to do! Watch, Tubbo! Jump!" Tommy said pointing towards his friend who gladly jumped. "See!" The child finished putting his hands on his hips.

We all just ended up sighing and letting it happen. Soon enough we all walked into battle, quickly spotting the glow of our enemies armor. "Here we go." I mumbled giving them a small wave before getting dragged into Tommy's old base to get cover from flaming arrows.

We boarded up Tommy's windows and shot back until we heard Dream say retreat. We took that as the chance to go to the edge if the mountain and fire down on them until they reached Ponks tower.

"Go! Go go go! Get to Punz tower! Its the same height" I said running towards the tower, everyone else following me. When we reached Tommy stopped is.

"It could be a trap, let me go first." He said jogging towards the tower. Wilbur and I climbed the side of a nearby wall and watched them fire towards Fundy, who skillfully dodged them. Tommy called Tubbo and Eret to go up the tower with him. As soon as they arrived at the top they fired down.

"They can't hit them up there, the towers too tall" I said. Will cheered when they started retreating again.

"Yes! We won!" Tubbo yelled while heading down the tower with the other two. We all met up and high-fived one another. "Let's head home." Wilbur said and headed back to L'manburg. Tommy took lead and did a jolly little dance while making a few jokes, like we walk so Wilbur can keep up, or so we don't loose me in the woods since I'm just so short.

When we reached our walls Eret stopped us. "Guys, I have a plan. I've been grinding for better weapons for us. If you guys can follow me I'll show you what I've gotten." He said. We all nodded. "Next thing we know Eret just shows us a huge ass bomb" Fundy joked making us laugh.

Eret uncovered a secret tunnel and started walking in. The rest of us in 'awe' as we follow him.

"Welcome to the final control room." Eret smirked showing us a room with chests which had our names on them. The rest of them checked their chests but I looked at Eret. "Oo what does this button do!" Tommy questioned not giving any of is time to react before he pressed it. Eret gave a final evil smirk and the walls opened. "TRAP!" I yelled and pulled out my sword.

"EVERYONE OUT! QUICKLY!" Wilbur screamed and tried mining in the wall with Tommy. Sapnap killed Tubbo, Dream killed Fundy, George attacked me, and Punz killed both Tommy and Wilbur.

With everyone dead my eyes were wide. George put his sword away and held his hand out for me to grab. "What....E-Eret..you betrayed us.." I mumbled completely ignoring George who was moved away by Dream.

"Y/N, you have to go back to them before they think you betrayed them as well." He stated. "But...why, Eret. Why did you.." My stare never leaving Eret who now showed a little sympathy. "It was never ment to be." He said before walking out. Punz pulled me up and pat my head.

"Y/N, its hard I know but you have to get back." Punz said pulling me into a hug. "See you around, little one" he sighed and walked out the same way Eret did. I looked at Sapnap who just frowned at me. "Dream, Y/N doesn't look like they were fighting for their life." He finished and looked towards his leader.

"Y/N look at me. I know we said we wouldn't hurt you, but we need to make sure they know you're still on L'manchildburgs side. You'll forgive us...please forgive us." Dream said sadly while pulling out his axe.

"Dream..don't do what I think you're going too do." I mumbled and noticed both Sapnap and George pull out their swords. "Guys, don't do this.." I felt my eyes water a little. "Sorry mamas.." Sapnap said. "Sorry munchkin." George added and both of them charged at me.

I pulled my axe and shield out blocking both of their attacks until Dream made my shield useless. "You'll still have three lives Y/N/N. We won't kill you, or allow you to die.." Dream said allowing George to stab me. I choked out some blood and leaned against the wall slowly sliding down and holding my abdomen in pain. "...why.." I mumbled watching the three of them leave. "Remember we always love you Y/N." Sapnap said taking one look towards me before disappearing.