Chapter 53

Hey guys, sorry for the vent yesterday. I was just upset about everything! Also wanted to say the discord server is now link is in Conversations on my profile! Anyways here's a new chapter! Enjoy <3

I woke up the next morning, sun shining in my eyes as I groaned quietly. I half expected Sapnap to be snoring away beside me just like in the good old days but sadly he wasn't. I was still alone.

I lazily forced myself out of bed and went to the restroom which was a couple feet away. I sped through a quick shower and got ready for the terrible day.

As I walked out I noticed a green hoodie laying on my bed which made me lift a brow and looked around, immediately regretting, but then again not, what I saw. Dream was in the kitchen making breakfast without his hoodie or mask on, instead he was in his manhunt outfit which was a skin-tight black top (I think we've all seen it) along with loose cargo pants. I froze in my spot taking another look at him

"Good morning Y/N/N" Dream turned with a frying pan in his hand. (Man I want to be that frying pan...) now facing me. "Morning" I mumbled snapping out of it as I got my clothes ready for the day. I definitely didn't look at dreams hoodie now and then as I got changed..

Anyways, I ended up putting on some ripped jeans and definitely my green hoodie, which would never go past the middle of my thighs, nor would it happen to be the hoodie that mysteriously disappeared from the bed.

I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a cup filling it with water. "Is that my hoodie?" Dream asked looking me up and down. "Finders keepers. It's the least you could give me jackass." I said taking a seat at the table.

"I'll need that back after today." Dream stated plating the food and walking over. "No promises." I replied quickly eating after he sat the plate down.

All the male could do was sigh. "Fine, for now" He ate calmly. "Still want to go for a walk later?" He questioned which all he got in response from me was a nod.

When I finished my plate I leaned back in the chair. "This reminds me of the old days, when we were very close." I said with a sad smile. "Indeed it does, everything down to making breakfast to you stealing my hoodie" Dream had also given a smile.

"I wish we could go back in time. Everything changed and now we all separated, I miss being close with everyone, miss the whole game night with Punz, Sapnap, Tubbo, Fundy and I, the fun little fights Sapnap and I would help Tommy with." I recalled all the memories. "Waking up to Sapnap and sometimes George sleeping in the bed next to mine, snoring as loud as humanly possible." I possibly teared up.

"As I do, but we all split, went our different ways. Anyway, ready to go?" Dream stood taking the two plates. "Ready. Beyond ready honestly" I got up slipping on a pair of shoes and waiting by the door.

Dream pulled the door open and stepped out, me following behind looking around with a smile. My home, the memories and everything else around me looked almost the exact same.