Chapter 17

Elections were almost over by the time I woke up. Dream didn't go easy on me at all, since I was out for about a week. Tommy was the first one I saw when I opened my eyes. He looked worn out and quickly shot up when he saw me awake. "Will!" He yelled when he reached me. Another male came running in. "Oh my God! Y/N! Thank goodness you're awake." Wilbur said also looking extremely worn out.

"Who is winning." I mumbled as I sat up almost immediately. "No no! Lay back down! Pog2020 is still in the lead. But Swag2020 and Schlatt2020 have said they'd put their votes together if they both lost. So its not looking good for us." Tommy stated while taking a seat again.

"We actually find out today who wins. If you feel better you can come with us" Wilbur sighed. I nodded almost immediately and they both helped me out of bed. "Tommy get Y/N some food and a drink." Wilbur ordered and Tommy nodded giving me a few carrots and a water bottle. I quickly ate and drank, feeling a lot better afterwards.

The three of us heading towards the elections, I sat in the front while Tommy and Wilbur went up to the stage to meet up with the other candidates. I looked over at Punz who was frowning while looking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked back up towards the stage.

I forgot the percentages...forgive me.

"Today, is the day we figure out who the new leader of L'manburg is. Coming in last place is Coconut2020, third place is Schlatt2020. Second...for second place in the elections is...." Wilbur stopped talking to make it more dramatic. "Swag2020. Meaning. Pog2020 would be the winners of L'manburg. But a few days ago, Quackity and Jschlatt had made a deal. If they both lost, they would add their votes together. So, Jschlatt2020 wins the elections, Schlatt and Quackity are your new President and Vice President." Wilbur looked so defeated.

I had wide eyes as I watched Wilbur and Tommy walk off the stage and sat by me. I frowned as Schlatt and Quackity took there place. Schlatt coughed and took the mic in his hand. "Well, that was easier then I thought! Haha well time to get started on making this place successful! My first demand, as President of L'manburg. Is to-"

"Will..." Tommy started. I looked back at them in fear. "Revoke citizenship of TommyInnit and WilburSoot." "Run!" I yelled to them. They both quickly got up and ran for the forest. Wilbur getting shot on the way.

Punz, Sapnap, Dream, Bad, and everyone else ran after Tommy and Wilbur. I tried holding as much of them off as I could but failed since I was still weak. "No! LET THEM BE! DREAM! PLEASE!" I screamed hoping it'll work. Niki helped me up and were about to run to help them but stopped when we felt hands resting on our shoulders. We looked up and saw Schlatt looking down at us, grinning evilly.

"Niki. Go home and behave, and Y/N, you follow my every order and never leave my side." He said pulling the two of us away from eachother. "Niki!" I reached out for her while she was taken away by Quackity. "Y/N! Stay safe!" She said and disappeared behind a building.

I glared back over at Schlatt who was smirking that whole time. "Time to get to work. Follow me, Y/N/N." He said, he made me want to throw up but I stood my ground, not moving an inch.