Chapter 26

Its time. I quietly got out of bed a looked at the three of them. Tommy snoring while his blankets are literally everywhere except over his body. Wilbur on his side, mumbling something about L'manburg going boom. And Techno who was sorta just laying on his back with his hands resting on his chest.

I cleaned up my area and snuck upstairs where I was about to make it out the door. "Where are you going?" Someone questioned. I turned and saw Technoblade on the stairs. A pair of glasses resting on his nose. "Just to get some fresh air, maybe it'll help me sleep.." I lied and walked out the door without his response.

I felt as if he was going to follow me, but I was mistaken when I made it halfway to Tommy's unfinished tower with no sign of him. From there I made a run for it. This was such a stupid idea, but if they wanted to rescue me, they should've brought Tubbo as well.

I was about at L'man- Manburg when I heard someone. "Hold it." I turned to face the person and came face to face with the man himself, Dream. "What is it?" I asked crossing my arms, I had my guard up since I knew this man was always thinking ahead and has the strength to take me down, maybe.

"Why'd you come back when you finally get out?" He took a step towards me. I quickly grab ahold of my weapon and take a step back. "For Tubbo, you should know I never leave a man behind." I glared.

"That, that is true. So are you going to come with me willingly or are you going to fight me on it?" He asked calmly putting his hands in his hoodie pockets. "What, Dream. Think just because I'm back that I won't put up a fight? Its either the hard way or no way for me." I grinned pulling out my axe.

"So be it." Dream sighed and grabbed his axe. Giving me no time at all he attacked, attempting to hit my weapon out of my hands. I quickly moved out of the way and kicked him in the back making him stumble a little.

He regained balance and swung back towards me almost cutting my chin. I swing my axe up, hitting his in the process, causing his weapon to fly in the air and allowing me to catch it. I held both our axes at his neck and took a deep breath. "Look Dream, you forget I was ever here and I won't kill you, deal?" I bargained.

"No deal." Said a new voice before I felt a loaded crossbow on my back. I looked over my shoulder and saw George. "Gogy.." I muttered. Both axes were taken out of my hands by another person. "Took you two long enough." Dream stated grabbing his axe from Sapnap. Karl walked over with a rope and seemed hesitant to tie my hands behind my back, but still did so.

"Alright, Y/N. Start walking." George said pushing the crossbow more into my back. "Fine, fine. No need to be so rough." I joked. Soon enough making it onto Prime path, where Dream, Sapnap, George, and Karl met up with Punz.