Chapter 45

I hung my head low and sighed. "I'm sorry. But you are an enemy of my new home, it'll have to stay like that until I know there won't be anymore wars." I looked over at Techno who was busy looking at the sunset.
(Man.)

"Oi, Technoblade! It's getting late and who knows when Dream will get back. You should get going, ya know, before we get caught talking or something." I nudged his arm and got up.

"Mm, yeah. I'll get going now, but if you need anything in a time of need don't hesitate to come to my place. I'll give you a compass next time I'm here." Techno said standing up as well.

I nod and waved him off

"Bye TB" I smiled a little. "Later nerd." I heard just before he was off.

I walked inside the small dirt shack, immediately remembering something important. "Oh shit! I forgot my sword at home! I NEED an enderchest...did I even put it in an enderchest!? Fuck shit ass!" I panicked. Sapnap gave me that sword when we just started being friends, I'd never say it, but that sword is something extremely important to me.

"Your sword huh? It's in good hands, don't worry little one." I heard a voice behind me. "Made sure it was safe in my enderchest." I could feel the cockiness coming from that voice.

"Dream. What missed me so much you had to come back so soon?" I turned to face him, sending a sharp glare his way.

"You could say that. I see you're starting off well, full iron armor already." He grabbed his shovel and dug a hole. "Now put it all in the hole." He finished and looked over at me. "Hell no! I did it the first time but for a second time, no." I stated sternly.

Dream sighed and walked over to me pulling out his axe, cutting my bad shoulder once more.

I yelled in pain and grabbed my arm taking a few steps back, glaring painfully at the green male. "Put you're things in the hole Y/N/N." He ordered me once more. "Fuck off! I'm n-not doing anything you say!" I growled taking out my iron axe.

"You can't win a fight against me with just iron loot. I'll tell you one last time, put everything you have in the hole now." Dream said, his free hand reaching up towards his mask.

"And I'm telling you one last time, hell. N-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when Dream took off his mask fully, along with pulling down his hood. I froze in place and just stared.

"Let me see your things okay?" He said while giving a soft smile. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't stop looking at him. His green eyes, fluffy dirty blonde hair, freckles that were barely noticeable, a soft face, yet sharp jawline,, that doesn't resemble anything I've ever thought of.

(Yes I know, my simp levels have gone up again. But come on people, you'd all gladly let this man manipulate you into giving him everything you own. Plus we'd all freeze up if he just randomly shows us his face. Don't say you wouldn't....please..don't leave me alone in thinking this...0-0..)

During the time I was staring I didn't even notice Dream standing in front of me now. He took off my helmet with ease and put it in the hole. "I showed you my face, the least you can do is give everything to me." He tilts his head giving a small smirk.

Immediately without thought, I nodded and gave him the majority of my things, other than my axe and a few other things like food and ingots. "Thats all." I mumbled finally looking away from Dream.

"Thank you." He placed TNT and lit it, blowing up my loot before facing me once again.

"Its been a pleasure doing business, let's mine shall we." Dream said heading straight for the cave that literally went nowhere.