Chapter 30

All that time Technoblade and I spent getting more things for the revolution. The more people Tommy added, Quackity, Fundy, Eret, along with Bad, Skeppy, and Antfrost, were on our side.

We were fighting against Dream, Sapnap, Punz, George, Karl, and Jschlatt. This should be easy. It was the day before war and everyone was more or less chilling in the ravine. Niki and Tubbo talked about bees, Wilbur was off on his own deeper in the ravine. Tommy, Fundy, and Quackity were all being extremely lazy, and very....very loud..but still amazing people.

Then there was Eret, Skeppy, and Bad who were all at their homes deal with something. Pretty sure Eret is trying to regain his position as King once more while the other two are just chilling. Technoblade and I were outside training.

I've been under his training for about 3 days now, and I already feel myself getting stronger. I rushed him quickly hitting his axe away and kicked his feet out from under him, he almost fully dodged yet still stumbled a little allowing me to push him back full and press my foot on his right wrist while holding my axe to his face.

'Checkmate.." I sighed as I showed a small smile at him. He grinned and removed his skull. "Congrats fam. This is the fourth time today. The score is now 4-3. I'm almost sure you might be able to beat Dream in a 1v1." I moved off and offered him a hand up which he gladly took.

"Thank you for taking me under your wing. I really appreciate it." I said handing him his axe back. He chuckled, "stop thanking me I swear this is the 40th time today. Its not a problem honestly, I enjoy your personality." Techno pats my head.

"Thats what everyone says before they adopt me as a younger sibling. Or an older one since Tommy and Tubbo are younger." I smirked. Techno simply rolled his eyes playfully. "Then I guess you are my sibling then." He said, "again.." he mumbled to himself. I cheered. "Yasss! Now the only person I need to make love me enough to say that is HBomb." I didn't even hear him whisper anything to himself.

"Y/N's life long goal is to make everyone adopt them, the story is in the library now." Techno said sarcastically. "Haha yeah definitely." As we continued the small talk Technoblade went silent and looked out towards the forest.

"Shh. Someone's watching." Techno whispered and got his netherite axe out. He walked into the forest and got attacked by Punz.

"Techno!" I yelled and ran over, I didn't make it far when I felt someone else charging at me. I quickly blocked hearing the sound of metal hitting metal. I faced my opponent which didn't really surprise me.

"Hello Dream." I mumbled. "Hello there, Y/N." He replied ready to swing at me again.

"Y/N, go back to the base!" Technoblade yelled blocking a hit from Punz. "No can do, got my hands busy myself." I replied dodging Dreams axe. "Fuck." I heard Techno say. He knocked Punz on the ground and attacked Dream enough to push him back. He grabbed my hand and ran.

"Change opponents. You aren't ready to fight Dream yet." He said. I was going to argue but was quickly shut down when a flame arrow landed beside me.

"Yep! Got it!" I said quickly.