Chapter 2

Sapnap and I both look out the window seeing a red and white shirt. Then the door slam open. "Y/N! Sapnap! I need your guy's help!" The younger child said looking between the two of us. I look at sapnap as I placed another pancake on his plate.

"Tommy, let us eat first! Y/N worked hard making this" sapnap said digging into his breakfast. "I really didn't but ok..Tommy you want some?" I ask with a kind smile.

"No, no time for food! Let's go! Get your things and meet me at my house!" Tommy said as he ran out. "Just speed eat. Like Dream while he speedruns everything." Sapnap said and stuffed his face with his remaining bit of food.

I wheeze and took a few bites before setting my plate down and grabbing my enchanted iron helmet, leggings, and boots along with my diamond chest plate, shield, and axe. "Ready?" I ask looking at Sapnap who just put on his helmet. "Yep. Let's get this over with."

Just as we were about to leave I got a message from Dream. I look over to Sapnap and told him I forgot something and I'd meet up with him in a few minutes. When he walked off and opened my phone and read the message:

'Y/N, I need to talk to you. Meet me at our training place.'

I responded with a 'ok' and ran over. Dream had been training me since we became friends and now I'm almost equal in power with him. Keyword. Almost.

Running over I see him with his hood down while leaning against a tree. "Hey dream. You wanted to see me?" I said as I stood beside him. His mask covering the majority of his face except his mouth, the most he has ever shown anyone. I saw him smile as he faced me.

"Yeah, hey Y/N! So has Tommy talked to you yet?" He asked already knowing the answer. "Yeah. You gonna go get those discs of his right" I crossed my arms with a small smirk. "Yep! I was hoping you'd like to secretly help me. Ya know if Tommy is actually able to injure me."

"Oh hell yeah. Im just in it for the fun! I got you sir Drè!" I gave a joking salute and cackled. Dream wheezed for a second before saying. "You should go before Tommy comes looking for you. See you in the field, and remember we have more training this afternoon."

"Gotcha! See you soon!" I say as I run off towards Tommy's base.

DREAMS POV:
I watch Y/N run off with a smile, somehow they have nudged their way into my life and now I feel the need to protect them, like a big brother of course. Im actually really glad they decided to stay with us that night.

A/N: I WILL BE USING Y/N'S PRONOUNS AS THEY/THEM JUST BECAUSE ITS EASIER THEN PUTTING: *Dream watched her/him/them run off* IM JUST LAZY OK!

I shook my head and watch Y/Ns figure running into the distance until I couldn't see them any longer. I sighed and got my things ready, Tommy's disc's are my main priority here.

I put on my armor had held my netherite axe in my hand along with my crossbow in the other. "And I'm off." I say as I throw a pearl to my destination.