Chapter 20

Outside there was Ponk, Niki, and Eret standing there. Punz holding out his trident to make sure they didn't get into the White House. "Whats the meaning of this." Schlatt asked. Ponk came up first seemingly in a panic, "sir, I was getting a few materials from my base when I saw Tommy and someone else, from the looks of it, the person seemed to be extremely valuable since Tommy tried attacking me to keep him safe." Ponk said. I looked at Tubbo who was smirking and looked over to me. The younger mouthed 'Technoblade, better fighter then Dream.' My eyes widen before I smirk. Perfect. Hopefully his Technoblade can help with this whole government thing.

"I'll send people out to investigate, go home and wait." Schlatt said and looked at Niki and Eret who were up next. "Whats wrong with you two?"

"Schlatt, Niki can't afford to stay here, these taxes are way to much. She came to me for help but both of our money added together is still not enough" Eret pleads desperately. I looked towards Niki with a frown and mouthed to her to take the things from my home. She gave me a small worried smile and nods.

After Jschlatt dealt with the problem we were about to head back in, my head felt extremely dizzy until I started to collapse. Punz noticed this and quickly caught me before the world went dark I mumbled "Punz..help.."

SMALL TIMESKIP

I woke to yelling from two people. I opened my eyes and saw I was laying on the floor, looking over to my right I saw Punz arguing with Schlatt. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET THEM GET THAT BAD!" Punz said angrily.

"THEY WOULDN'T TAKE MY FUCKING FOOD SO WHY BOTHER! THEY SEEM PRETTY USELESS TO ME ANYWAY!" Schlatt argued back. "USELESS? DONT CALL Y/N USELESS! THEY'RE NOWHERE NEAR USELESS!" Punz never really lost his cool so this was surprising to say the least. "THEY'RE MY PROPERTY PUNZ! AS SOON AS THAT BITCH WAKES UP ILL MAKE SURE THEY GET A BEATING OF A LIFETIME FOR MAKING ME LOOK LIKE SHIT!" Schlatt points at me until he finally takes a deep breath.

"WHAT THE FUCK! BEAT THEM! THE HELLS WRONG WITH YOU!- Dream?" Punz stopped yelling when Dream walked through the door. "I called him here, so he could handle you." Schlatt walked back to his chair and sat. Punz was about to walk over to Jschlatt but Dream pulled him back and towards the door.

"Punz. Thats enough, we leave now." Dream said calmly but Punz wasn't having it. "Hang on Dream, let me check on Y/N/N first!" He got out of Dreams hold and ran to my side.

"Hold on Y/N, I'll find a way for you to get out of this. If he hurts you please tell me" he whispered. I opened my eyes and saw him crouched down beside me. I mumbled a "okay, thank you Punz, for everything." And smiled weakly. He smiles back and walked back over to Dream who was impatiently waiting for him at the door.

I closed my eyes to act like I'm still out of it. Hopefully it works for a little longer.