Chapter 16

Wilbur called everyone to a stage which he built for the elections. There I met up with Tommy and Tubbo as well. Along with Punz who was just standing still. "Will. Hey!" I said waving my heavily bandaged hand at him. "Hey Y/N- what the fuck happened to you?!" He asked panicked. "Training..heh" I rubbed the back of my neck carefully.

We sat and talked for a few hours until everyone started to show up, first Quackity, then Sapnap, Fundy, and Niki. From there the elections started.

Wilbur and Tommy gave their speech, then Quackity gave his, after his running mate was asleep...of course. Fundy and Niki did something unexpected by running as well. It was Pog2020 vs Swag2020 vs Coconut2020.

Will wanted nothing more then to talk things out while Quackity was yelling about why he should win. Nothing much more since Fundy and Niki both left right after. But..Tommy and Wilbur both had people to support them,Vikkstar and Jschlatt. Aka two people that also have growing fame in the lands. Vikk was great for Pog2020 but, Schlatt. He chose his own side.

"SCHLATT2020!" He yelled and started coughing. "No! Schlatt you can't do that! We aren't taking candidates anymore." Wilbur said. "Oh well! I think I'd make a great president, right babe" Schlatt looked at Quackity shootinf him a quick wink, which made the other go red and nod.

"Tommy, Quackity. Meet me in the White House, we need to talk." Wilbur stated and ran to the building. Jschlatt and Dream who had just showed up followed behind. Tubbo and I looked at eachother and nodded before running after them.

"Dream!" I said as I reached them. Dream was handing Schlatt things willingly while Wilbur, Tommy, and Quackity were hiding in the small room under the stairs. "Y/N, not now!" Dream said sternly and handing Schlatt his bow.

"Dream! Stop this!" I grabbed onto the green mans hoodie sleeve, but he pulled out of my grip and glared at me making me take a few steps back. "Fuck off Y/N, go back home." I shook my head about to take a step towards him but Tubbo held me back. "DREAM! YOU FUC-" Tubbo held a hand over my mouth and dragged me away before I was able to finish what I wanted to say.

Tommy dug a way out for the three of them and made a run for it. Schlatt followed them and shot at them. I got out of Tubbos grip and tried to attack Schlatt so he couldn't hurt my friends but Dream stood in my way holding out his axe. "Y/N, last warning. Go back home." He threatened. I took a deep breath and pulled out my axe. "No. Explain why the fuck you are helping Jschlatt attack the other candidates! " I glared and charged him.

He blocked my attack while saying nothing and swung at me cutting my lower thigh. I growled and swung right back cutting his shoulder down to his lower arm. Soon enough Punz came along and separated us, he grabbed my arms and pulled me back as I kicked and screamed.

"Punz! Let go!" I yelled and fought against him with everything I had. "I'm sorry Y/N.." Punz whispered. Dream started making his way over but I quickly attempted to kick him away, which apparently was something he knew I was going to do seeing as he grabbed my ankle easily and stood infront of me.

"Fuck you." I mumbled, I felt Punz's grip tighten while I attempted to break out of his hold once more. Dream sighed and raised his axe quickly bringing the butt of it down on my head..

Everything went dark from there as I fell limp in Punz's arms.