Chapter 52

It's been a couple weeks. I've stayed in a small house a little ways away from the community house. A few people tried to visit but Dream scared them off quickly, and when they weren't noticed by Dream they didn't get past the door.

I've locked myself in the room, hoping maybe if I behaved well enough Dream would let me leave without supervision.

I was sitting on the bed rethinking all that happened in the past month, maybe I shouldn't have said those things to Tommy, Dream wouldn't have actually killed them would he.

I sighed finally get up to head to the kitchen for some food. Any minute now I would get a visit from the green snot bag.

I looked out the window noticing Puffy walking down the path with Dream following behind like a little duck then a knock at the door which I turned to face.

Another knock made me walk to the door and look out the window to see who it was, Quackity and Ranboo. I was half tempted to open the door but who knows if Dream was just testing me.

I watched at Ranboo knocked once more and looked down at Quackity who sighs.

"Fuck it" I mumbled and opened the door, the two of them looked surprised and tried hugging me. "Why are you two here" I asked pushing them away, though Quackity didn't let go of my hand.

"Niki said she saw you crying a couple days ago so we thought we'd check in. We have Puffy distracting Dream for a bit this time though" Ranboo said

"I'm not supposed to be talking to you guys, and I don't know why you're even talking to me you guys didn't bother stopping tubbo from kicking us out of L'manburg." I took my hand back from Quackity.

"Y/N, we didn't have a choice in that, we all agreed to keep you two there but Tubbo changed his mind last second, he feels like shit for doing what he did but it was for L'manburg." Quackity frowned while Ranboo looked saddened

"Just leave, if Dream sees me talking to you guys he'll send me back." I started to close the door but oreo man grabbed it before I could. "Come back home, we can protect you" he begged.

"Ranboo, drop it. Don't come here again. I'm sorry but leave" I closed the door and locked it then wiped a tear. This was harder then I thought it'd be.

I entered the kitchen once more gathered some wheat for bread. My lunch for the day.

I watched as Ranboo and Quackity left my home then Puffy coming back through with Dream who quickly stopped following and came towards my place.

The green blob unlocked the door and walked inside. "Hey Y/N/N, how's today for you?" He asked coming towards me. "It was fine. Two people tried visiting, but they left when I didn't answer."

"Good job" He took off his mask and smiled. "Got any bread to spare?" He looked around and sorta cheered when I handed him a piece. I don't understand how he could act so child-like when he just threatened to murder everyone I cared about

"How about tomorrow we go out for a walk? See how everything is going?" He said taking a bite of the bread. "Sure" I mumbled as a response and washed my plate.

A few minutes later Dream put his plate down in the sink and slipped his mask back on. "I'll see you tomorrow, take care of yourself" He waved and walked out.

"Fuck you" I mumbled after closing the door behind him.