Chapter 19

As soon as the door closed Sapnap pulled me out of the green hooded males hold and held my close "Thank you Dream." He added while scanning my body to look at my injuries.

Dream just waved it off and crossed his arms. I rested against Sapnap, one of the two who hasn't ruined it yet. "Please, please tell me you guys didn't injure Wilbur and Tommy.." I mumbled. Sapnap sighed "You should be worrying about yourself! But they both got away, Wilbur got shot in the back but he'll live." He reassured me. "Thank god.." I looked towards Punz who took a step to me. He wiped away the dried blood with his hoodie sleeve and softly pats my head.

"Times up. Go back in Y/N." Dream ordered. "Dream, what the fuck is wrong with you. Why are you like this right now." I questioned. "Dont ask questions. Just go back in there." He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. I barely had enough time to even try and take a step. "Wait! Dream don't!" I tried moving away but his grip was to harsh as hr forced my to limp back towards the door. I looked back towards Punz, Sapnap, and Karl who were reaching out to me. But it was too late.

Dream opened the door and dragged me back to the spot I was at before, next to Schlatt. I manged to now pull my arm out of his grip and bitch slap him with all the strength I had in me. "Fuck you." I growled and watched as he reached up and rubbed his cheek. "So disrespectful and bratty." He mumbled and walked out.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. That wasn't nice. Would you like it if someone did that to you?" Schlatt asked in his cocky tone. I simply rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Fine. Be that way." He stated and turned towards Tubbo. "I'm guessing you won't mind if I slapped the fuck out of Tubbo then." Tubbo moved back with wide eyes when Schlatt stood and walked towards him.

I ignored all my pain and ran in front of Tubbo and glared at Schlatt. "Don't touch him." I said, ready to take all the hits for the younger male behind me. "Hm, fine. Protect me with your life, or I'll just kill everyone you love." He smirked taking a seat again. "Fine." I mumbled, turned to Tubbo, gave him a small weak hug and limped back to the other side.

TIMESKIP

We've been standing here for over three hours, nothing but silence and occasionally Schlatt coughing, or heaving. Tubbo and I had no food on us so we were both low on stamina. Me more then ever, my body felt like giving up on me as I was constantly fighting to just stay awake.

"Erm, Schlatt?" I heard Tubbo ask quietly. "What boy." "M-may I use the restroom please?" Tubbo seemed very hesitant to ask, but once he got the okay from Schlatt he left. The president stood up and walked over to me. I looked at him weakly feeling the bruises on my body sting each time I moved. "Y/N, I realize that if you are to protect me you must be at your best of health. Eat this food." He handed me a porkchop which I didn't take, I knew I really should eat it but I won't. I looked away stubbornly making the older male growl. "Take the damn food. I will not allow my bodyguard to suffer like this." He continued and shoved the food in my hands.

"If you didn't want me to suffer you wouldn't have hit me in the fucking first place. I give people three chances, and you've already used all three, first by banishing Will and Tommy. Second by beating me. Third, by threatening the people I love. I don't listen to fucktards like you." I stood up for myself and Schlatt looked like he got ready to hit me before Tubbo walked back in.

"Erm, did I interrupt something? I'm sorry. But Dream said their are a few people out here wanting to talk to you Jschlatt.." Tubbo spoke nervously while messing with the buttons on his shirt sleeves.

Schlatt moved away from me mumbling something along the lines of "we'll finish this later." And snapped his fingers, signaling for us to follow him, which we both did.