Untitled Part 2

Chapter 1

        My name is Lex I use to live in USA but since I barely see my dad since my mom and him divorce after I turn 4 . I know they fighted to stay together right. Ha ha not ,although after living with my mom and after only able to text and Skype dad I decided to put my foot down and move in with my dad. My dad lives in Great Britain. He a police man ,so you can only imagine if he drive me in his police car how slow we be going gah .  I'm bout ready leave when my step dad Chris is yelling hurry up we have to make it to the game since I am the coach! Yeah he the coach of the baseball team in our home town ,plus it always sunny so there never a game cancel. Anyway guess I got everything time to head down and get rush the Airport.

        Bye mom I love ya. Can't breath. Sorry just I'm gonna miss ya so much. Um Kathy I'm gonna be late , My step dad said, u go I'm OK ,u sure u can always change your mind. no I want to bye mom love you. love you two she said adding a quick hug.

        Next thing I know waking up from my nap I end up finding out my dad picking me up in the police car. Bloody heck , how did I know. Hi dad, how are ya kiddo I'm good well u ready to go see your new home sure. My dad lives in a place call Cheshire where sun out sometimes if you lucky. So how you been kid I been good ready for what ahead and something new. You, well I been good getting ready for you got u a new truck as well. Good price yep, all good and Nice house!

Chapter 2'

        Well It been a few days ,and in them days I meet the person that sale me the car and his son Simon and Ashton. (not bad looking son made I add) Sadly he not going to be at my school so I know no one (kind nervous) don't get me wrong I know I'll make friends , but It be awesome if I knew someone! Tomorrow my first day. Well off to bed, hopely good day tomorrow I wish while going to sleep. Had a weird dream tonight like I as watching this blond name Taylor and band members call The Wanted eating or sucking this guy blood eek. oh well time for school I'll just get an energy bar for breakfast.

               Just ended up at school most cars like mine old and rusty  thought they be new. Although one stood out a black motorcycle with Harry wrote on the side. Plus when you turn the side 4 others, with Louis, Liam ,Zayn and Niall. Anyway I ended up early getting to class thank goodness no teachers made me stand in front of class ,already made a few friends name Lux and Ari and Mark, they seem cool. Although must admit the teacher before lunch was still a little mean since it seem he only call me  the whole time.

        Although thankfully we walking to lunch, hopely good food I'm starving. We get our food and go to the popular table where I met six, Nadine, Jared, Kelsey, and OMG excuse me sorry, oh I thought you was someone else my bad. It was Taylor, (goodness she was pretty), and not exactly the nicest, she was talking about how rude this harry guy was to her. No offense Taylor but maybe your problem your problem is you already had ten guys in one year. Excuse me , what, well yeah I mean you dated pretty much 10 guys this year saying they suck because they dump u after 3 months, so maybe you are the problem. Next thing I knew Taylor grab her food and left, oh well. People finish coming in, nope sudden these punk looking cyclist started coming in all muscular, tan, biceps you would want to lick. One with long brown curls and green bluest eyes , two with brown and blue, and last one that was the hottest with goldest brown eyes. Came in quiet and calm like no one was in here and just went to sit down like the rest. Kinda odd in a way. So who are they, Ari look to see who and look like she kinda sad look, oh that Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam.They are brothers that move here a year ago. Oh ok you might as well turn away they don't like anyone their uncle make them come here. There not mean ,but they don't talk to many people. To me Harry the cutest she said ,thankfully I got because my mind and eyes was set on Zayn goodness he look good. next thing I know he looks at me not smiling but not frowning. After that he said something to Niall and walk out. Like that all of them follow a few minutes after. Wow there someting about them.