baseball with a side of thunder

When we got back I learn Zayn was right all asleep, pretty much we just got our cloths on like before and got in our place. Falling asleep peacefully in each other arms. Omg wake up, we have to watch the last Toy Story, someone shook me while yelling. Already knew very well who it was, who is favorite movie was it. Of course Liam stood over me yelling. Liam what is wrong with you Zayn yell. Fine we will get up,Zayn yell in frustraction, Liam smile, look at me, and went so What can I get ms. Lex ,plus Ms. Ari for breakfast. Waffles we both said, Liam left toward the kitchen yelling coming right up.

I look at Ari, who look mad, and ask can he be any more happy. Zayn, said no that Liam for you annoy in the mornings. I heard that Liam said carrying to plates of waffles, and Niall coming in with a big smile, holding 12 waffles. Good god Niall, you might want to slow down, you not getting any younger, neither older, Niall said snickering. I look at Zayn for support, while he took a bite, he said can't help, you walk yourselves into that he said while a drop of syrup fell on his stomach. Of course I could not let it go to waste, so I decided to lick it off his hard abbs. While everyone was laughing at how red Zayn got. Sorry I just couldn't help myself, I said with a wink. He suddenly smile, and said I bet you couldn't staring at a very attractive sexy guy. Dang it he got me back, and not the way I would kinda be ok with, although had fun this morning.

So we ended up finishing the last Toy Story and finding nemo. We was shock by how fast the night change, till suddenly we heard a loud crack of thunder. I look around to see a smile on five boys faces. What are ya smiling about, Liam said well you see we with are strength we not able to play baseball no more, because we had double the strength of a regular baseball team, louder hits, speed, and the thunders hide the sound of the bat hitting the ball any harder. Do I have to play, um no your not playing, you being keeping score with Gemma, since pretty Sure you would not be able to kick up with us, Gemma, plus it usually fun and hard job since.. She claims we cheat. Louis said with a hug grin , and said so how bout it. Ok I guess. Ari do you want to go home or come, um go home, I'm still tired, ok princess, Niall said kissing her nose. Lets get going Louis said trying to get out of the door.

So we arrive at this random field, Niall came few minutes, after ready to start yelling I call pitcher, and the teams was Liam, Louis, as team 1. Team 2 as Zayn and Harry, they bat first and let me say I didn't expect what was gonna happen. Niall waited a few minutes and suddenly this big crack of thunder. Then a pitch, for Zayn and it sounded like he hit, but only thing I saw was one tree look like it got hit, but no ball, was not sure who was faster Zayn or the ball. It was just a few seconds and he was to third. You are out Liam said, you didn't expect that did ya, I look at Gemma and shook my head no. Zayn Sat right beside me, looking up and went guessing your surprise While squeezing my leg. Suddenly it grew quiet as Louis ran home, I look up and Niall litterly look black out and scare, yelling stop. Liam walking up asking Niall what wrong with a serious face. There some people coming, but I think they might be like us, although I'm getting a horrible vibe. So bad it scares me, Niall said hugging Liam.

Zayn ,Liam said I think I have a feeling who they are, you know what to do, plus hide her face. Pretty much try get the scent off a little. Come on Lex, we went to the truck, and Zayn took his shirt off, handing it to me while I ask what did Liam mean by a scent. Zayn look at me pulling my shirt off, and putting his on and said did you ever smell a musky smell around us, yeah why. Well when ever you change smell comes as well. Plus if these people are who Liam thinks they are then they will want a sudden prey. Suddenly I knew who the prey was and ask what am I going to do, I don't want to die. Its ok baby, lexy, breathe, do you remember first night you came to my house, what did I say. You promise you would not let anything happen to me, well then don't worry because there a good chance the scent on your cloths ] might trick them, and if not, I will kill every last one. Just so me and you will be safe, Zayn said And kiss me softly on the lips saying I plan for there to be more time in that meadow, holding me against the truck. Plus still would love to try stuff. I love you, Zayn. Zayn said and I love you more than you will ever know. Now take off your pants behind the truck so no one can see. Ok I said getting behind the truck taking my pants off, and Zayn handing over his shorts. I put them on, while he grabs New ones putting them on as well. Come on don't be afraid I'm here, Zayn said kissing me with a little roughness, but mostly softness. Grabbing my hand before putting a hat on my head, and we headed back.

How long Zayn ask Niall, Niall look sad and scare saying bout one minute. Me and Zayn ignore long enough to see Taylor walk out, with oh crap the wanted. Heard yall playing, and we wonder if we could join, after all Harry, you know I throw a mean curve ball. Yeah apparently the last one hit you on the head pretty hard if you think you got a chance with him. Said the sassmaster himself Louis the great. Watch it, oh hey Lex, look like you know my secret and why I couldn't go to the beach. So smell like you might have been change, along with Gemma. Gemma giving Taylor a evil glared went sure did. We was actually thinking of heading back, we are pretty tired. Ok see you losers later, later but before she turn around the wind blew, and she and the wanted had on the biggest glares staring at me, I knew yall guys was hiding something from me. Plus you know I'm really hungry, back off Taylor, Zayn said having a face that you know the saying looks could kill, well pretty much everyone here would be bury.
Congrats Zayn, I'll tell you what I'll give you time to hide her, and we can have a game of me finding her. Plus doing what ever I want with her. Taylor said smiling, along with the wanted. You best leave her alone, Taylor or what a man can't hit a woman, and was totally shocking after not even a second, Zayn fist collided right at Taylor eye, correction I'm a vampire, Zayn said that means I'm not totally a man so does it really count. The wanted carry Taylor ,While one met at the house. Zayn was still in protected mode hiding me, and suddenly he said he came to warn that thanks to you hitting her. Plus I think you and I both know what she gonna do, my advice take her far away with some of ya people and hide her. Ok thanks for the warning, Gemma said after closing the door, and said let's get a move on. We have no idea where she is.