The Crowells

Well it been a few days, and in them days I met the person that sale me the truck and his son, Simon and ashton. (Not bad looking son) Sadly he not going to be at my school so I know no one (kinda nervous) don't get me wrong I know I'll make friends, but it be awesome if I knew someone! Tomorrow my first day. Well off to bed, hopely better day tomorrow I wish while going to sleep. Had a weird dream last night like I was watching a blonde girl name Taylor and a band name the wanted eating or sucking this guy blood eek. Oh we'll time for school I'll just get an energy bar for breakfast.                                                       
            Just ended up at school most cars like me old and rusty lol thought they be New. Although one stood out a black motorcycle with Harry wrote on the side. Plus when you turn the side 4 others with Louis, Liam, zayn, and niall. Anyway I ended up early getting to class thank goodness no teachers made me stand in front of class, already made a few friends name lux, ari, and Mark, they seem cool. Although must admit the teacher must admit the teacher before lunch was still a little mean since it seem he only call me the whole time.

          Any way thankfully we was finally walking to lunch, hopefully good food I'm starving. We get our food and go to the popular table where I met four other people name Nadine, Jared, Kelsey, and OMG excuse me sorry, Oh I thought you was someone else my bad. It was Taylor, (goodness she was pretty), and not exactly the nicest, she was talking about how rude this Harry guy was to her. No offense Taylor but maybe your the problem. Air said. Excuse me, what, well yeah I mean you dated pretty much 10 guys this year you dated and they suck, because they dump you after three month's, so maybe you are the problem. Next thing I knew Taylor grab her food and left, oh well. People finish coming in, nope suddenly these punk looking cyclist started coming in all muscler, tan, biceps you would want to lick. One with long Brown curls ,and a lot of tattoos, next one blond with no tattoos, another brown color hair with a arrow tattoo, one with a deer tattoo and last one was the best looking with jet black hair shave on sides with big Mohawk on top with a arm full of tattoos. Who are they. Ari look to see who and look sadly back, oh that's Niall, Harry, Louis, zayn,and Liam. They are brothers that move here a year ago. Oh ok you might as well turn away they don't like anyone here, their uncle made them come here. There not mean, but they don't talk to no one. To me Harry the cutest, she said, thankfully I got that, since doubt I got anything else, I was to busy looking at Zayn, he look good. Next thing I know he looks at me not smiling, but not frowning. After that he said something to Niall and walk out. Like that all them follow even though niall stare at the food like he was going to cry, shook his head and left with them a few minutes later. Wow there something about them.

Well what u think I try to add some normal stuff about them. Any way hope you like it