un wanted surprises

What do you mean your not going with me Zayn. He softly put me up against the wall of their garage, while they was getting ready to leave, I was going with Liam and Niall. Only thing that I could think was I wanted Zayn there to. Especially with Taylor and the wanted out there. Listen Lexy, remember the promise I made to you the first night you say here. That I would do anything to keep me safe. I'm not breaking that promise baby, Zayn said while trying to not cry. I promised as soon as I know the other guys got this. I will be back right by your side. What if something happens, and your gone? I can't live without you. I promise I will becarefull, I know this is hard, and just know I'm doing this because I love you Lex. Zayn said while crying, holding his hand to the wall, and my head between where his hands was. Zayn we are almost ready Niall said opening the truck, and me looking at Zayn shaking my head. Then we kiss, and I got in the car, and left looking at Zayn out the window, he only turn another direction when I could not see him no longer.

Okay So Lex just left, and I just know now, I had to stop crying. Then get ready to battle knowing I had to kill this Bitch, plus the others go against the wanted. The other guys left, while I waited for the call, from Niall telling me, he had a vision announcing where Taylor is, and me going up there. Plus knowing Liam I can trust with my life. I know what you thinking, what you can't trust the rest, of course I can trust the rest, it's just I was always closer to liam. He was my top best friend and I knew he would take care of Lex, especially if something unexpected happen to me. Ya gonna hate me for saying this, but I even made Liam promised, if something happen to me, he would take care of Lex. I just really hope all gonna be ok, since I know Lex can live without me, but I know for a fact if she did, I probably would either shock the world by walking in sunlight or just kill myself. I love her to much to live without her.

I ended up finally hearing from Niall, saying the wanted forfeit for now, but he had a vision kinda blurry, but he knew Taylor was near this recording studio, and she was fighting someone. It was to blurry to know who. Lets do this shit.

I woke up in a bedroom in the same shirt, but shorts off. I know you think it would bug me, but they already seen my legs, so no shocker here. Can I come in Liam said, while slowly opening the door, and walking in with a Danish. I sorry you have to go through all this, no problem, liam said. You are like family any way, plus as long as you are with Zayn you are like a sister. Do you still wish you could kiss Zayn and all that, I regretted asking Liam. He look at me shocked, and went who told you, I hid my face. Liam remove my hands, with a caring look as him? Zayn, I shook my head yes, and said I wanted to know how he became one. Yeah I use to like him, but mostly bromance way, reason that happen was because we got drunk. I'm so sorry if you felt awkward, when bromance was always mention,nah it's ok. Any way did Zayn tell you what the actual complete plan was, I shook my head no before he explained. Well um, Zayn never left with the rest, instead he waiting for Niall to call since, Niall trying to have a vision of where Taylor is, and when he finds out, Zayn gonna kill her. He decided since it's you he had to kill her. Plus I need to add this one thing, liam said looking uncomfortable, what is it? Zayn told me if something happen to him. I had to take care of you knowing, he still want you to live, rather he here or not. I was shocked, but more sad. I just had to hope all would be ok. Liam quit hurry Niall yell.

Liam and I both ran out to see a confuse, scared looking Niall. That was drawing something look like a studio of some kind. Niall calm down and look saying the wanted gave up, and Taylor was near a recording studio, but one other thing someone was being attack, although not sure who. Pretty sure my heart drop, hope dearly it was not, Zayn I guess I was so shocked. I didn't know liam and niall looking up at me. I'm sorry what, we was just going to call, Zayn, niall said should not be long.

Suddenly out of the blue my phone went off, and it was a unknown number. Hello, well hi Lex, Lex are you alone. Wow didn't think I could be more shock, it was Taylor. Now listen I need you to meet, I'm guessing where, Niall probably had a vision, since surely you and him would miss, Ari and Zayn. Suddenly I heard a help. That sounded like Ari. So do what I said, don't tell Liam, I will let her go, just as long you get there. Alone please. See ya there Lex.

I end up dropping the phone then. Lex are you ok Liam and Niall both said? No that was Taylor, niall that person being attack was, maybe Ari. What, Niall ask, but how? I don't know but she said she also had, Zayn, I doubt since pretty sure, Zayn would put up a fight, and one more thing. What Liam said holding a crying Niall while I said, She said I have to go alone. Liam had me against the wall, listen here you are not going any where, liam, Niall said, I can't let Ari, get hurt I love her to much. Well what do you expect me to do Niall, I promise, Zayn. Maybe we can plan something, like I look like I'm alone, but really ya are behind me. Ok sounds good. Can you call, Zayn just to make sure she lying. Will do Liam said calling, he ended up smiling. Leaving me knowing she lie. So pretty much Liam explain everything. Now with , Zayn help also, time to hit the road. Wish us luck.