Meeting the crowells

Ok why am I nervous I mean I'm just meeting Zayn family, what could go wrong, surely just like any other family, oh how long now, 10 minutes. So I decided to dress casual no need to go big not like I'm dating him, although awkward enough my dad was so weird like ain't he to old, plus mainly thought like a bunch of people. My response you might think I was being sassy on purpose, I can take care of myself no worries. Next thing I know door bell rang going off, and I was rushing to the door so dad could not answer. To late, well hi Zayn now don't hurt my girl, treat her right, and just becarefull going back up there. No problem sir, I will Zayn said while not taking his eyes off me. Well be carefull bye love you. Bye love you too left's over in fridge instructions tape to it. I can take care of myself, go have fun bye.

So guessing your dad not the best cook, Zayn said to me on the way there, let put it this way , pretty sure us eating burnt food first night , and after that take out for a week till I decided to cook. Oh ok well we almost there your not nervous are you. Is it that obvious, oh yeah and no worries my family might be different but I told them to go easy and I'll explain everything tonight. As soon as we gpt there, Zayn put his hand on my knee, and said I don't want you to be nervous, just know I won't allow anything to happen and you can trust me, no matter what happens tonight, and he kiss me on the cheek, goodness his lips are as soft as they look.

When walking in no one was around, so we started to walk to a room, and not sure if I was hearing right or not, but thought I heard someone say here comes the human. We end up in the kitchen where I saw this middle age, omg now I know one direction because the uncle was Simon Crowell from the x factor. Guess you have one clue about me now right Zayn, whisper in my ear while smiling. I shook head, when suddenly heard feet on the stairs, and was suddenly looking at four other boys and a girl. Lex this is, harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall, plus harry sister Gemma. All smiling, but Liam not totally, then told me nice to meet me and ask how I was and ask what I knew bout them. I must say not 100% a directioner, but I do listen to the music, and was happy meeting them. Liam then ask if I knew bout the bromance (aka the guys just being really close) they told me they didn't think much of it just drove them insane how people take stuff so seriously. After this we had dinner, I found it weird the boys barely ate, plus Niall was frowning and look like he was close to crying because who know why. I was sure I would regret what I was bout to ask, Niall they say you love food in the group, and next thing I know Niall runs up stairs with me bout to get up when Zayn stops me. He mouths he'll be ok, with me asking if I can check on him later, Zayn shook his head yes. Now are you almost down cause I was wondering if you wanting to go upstairs. Then watch movies with me and the rest of the boys. Yeah let's go, on the way up to where ever his room was I saw a collage of graduation caps, um we use that as a joke as in we are so smart we could graduate any where, next thing I see is a collage of x factor stuff, some looking really old, um yeah I as soon as I get up to my room and here we are, Zayn said with not an easy smile.

Coming in Zayn room he sat me down close the door turn a lamp on, he said sorry, but he didn't mean anything for what he was bout to do, and he was only doing this to show me proof. I didn't know why he would need proof, but ok.

Just decided to add a little excitement to this hope y'all like.

Next thing I know Zayn is stripping till he only in boxers and looking at me with a serious look in his face. You could of just said you like me, I said, Zayn look confuse then said no babe, I mean I do care for you that way, but this involve you knowing bout something that not gonna lie I'm scare for you to know because you might think differently, no Zayn why would I think such, just listen to me ok lex, put your hand in mine, I did and was then touching his thigh where I got a good look of him looking like someone bit him there, then I felt above his collar bone felt and it look the same, and last but not least he grab me and hug me to where I'll be able to hear his heart, but instead of hearing a pulse, there was no pulse, that kinda shock me, but not as much as you expect.

While laying on top of Zayn, he finally spoke and said do you have any clues to what I might be. Do you eat human blood or animal blood. Whoa you know about what I am, I shook my head up, and said my best friend was one they left to go to China so she could start new. So you not freak out bout anything I just shared, it takes a lot to scare me, I just don't want to hurt you, I trust you. Ok then I know this is weird of me ask hardly dress but do you think we can be more then friends then. All I could do was a small smile and shake my head yes before he probably gave one of the best kisses I ever had soft but a forcing, with a little tongue, I kiss back with the same. After Zayn got back dressed he wanted to show me something.

Um Zayn you know your out on a window still right. Zayn looked and smile a half smile, and said yep when kiss me and pull me out and on his back. Zayn I notice you had muscles but guessing this is a strength of yall? He look with a inocent face that pretty much said yes, want to know the other last thing I was gonna let you know tonight. I said yes then a ask once again if I trust him, you just told one of your biggest secrets zayn, I think I can trust you, he smile told me to close my eyes hold on tight and that they ate animal blood lol random. Next thing I knew after three second I felt like I was standing on something hard, Zayn said open your eyes and stay still, I open look around, Zayn house was no where and the surface was bright I look down, and omg he actually took me to the moon, then he said close eyes again, and three seconds later open my eyes , I was standing on a branch that was bout 20 foot long. Omg this is amazing, probably one the best things about being a vampire. Plus got my wish I guess you can say I wanted the power of me not growing up lol. Then I smile, and said it was getting cold, he agree, and he put me on his back, and I close my eyes, and went back. When we got back Liam was there with a kinda scare face on looking at me, no worries Liam she knows she had a friend just like us, Liam look back at me, and went ok your welcome, but you gotta do something first you got to watch toy story. I laugh, he look crossing his arms and went that a requirement, ok that my favorite Disney movie lets go whoa, I said while Liam put a smile on ask Zayn are ya on ya way. And Zayn just stop laughing yeah on our way ,goodness lexy what am I'm gonna do with ya baby girl.

Ok so when I was heading down and saw Niall he look like I never said anything since him, Louis, and Harry was none stop bugging Liam so much he look like he might hit someone. Ok yall I'm going to bed, Simon said. Lex guessing Zayn taking you home early in the morning or later tomorrow since already call your dad, he said it's ok, so no worries, just do what ever goodnight. OMG yes that mean movie marathon, yes Jimmy actually protested for once. Everyone laugh at Louis while Niall did his own main laugh, You know what I mean, anyway when I Sat down I guess Niall had the power to see what will happen because as I was sitting with my legs over zayn lap, Niall pull my legs up and Sat down, looking at me like you wanted to talk. Of awkward quietness I then said Niall I'm so sorry bout, I was bout to Finish when Niall put his hand up and said no worries, its ok, just I was the last to be turn and not use to not eating my favorite foods any more, plus we aren't sure any thing will really happen, I mean nothing will kill but we don't want to get a chance of being sick while trying to make our first album. Plus animal blood, save it Niall I already told her. It turn out after that we watch movies after the first though I was then somehow had my head on Zayn chest barely able to open my eyes, guess I did get sleep. Although was one of the best most eventfull nights I had while living here. Plus one thing me and Zayn Crowell was 100% in love and we would never let anything happen or hurt the other. Knew there was something about this sweet boy.