Scary stories camp fire and beaches oh my

So it's Friday night I ended up watching a movie with dad, and now I'm going to bed, while not being able to stop thinking about Zayn, and how hunting could be. I wake up to a bright light, wow it's the Sun, I was doubting but now ok maybe a good day. So I ended up getting dress, me and Ari decided to go together, we was almost there we heard a horn from a car we didn't recognize, but was going to the meet up, but away.

lex, I turn around to see Ashton and three others boys. Oh um this is calum, Luke, and Michael, what you doing here. Me and my friends decided to have a cook out, yall welcome to join if its ok with my friends? Yeah, sure why not after all you and Ari already diss our table for the crowells, why not, said Nadine. I don't remember you being my mom, while this fight went on I notice Ashton look freak out, which was funny since he usually happy. Are you ok Ash, yeah I must had been day dreaming. Yeah or day nightmare dreaming I said with a smile and laughing, which Ashton join while his friends went running to the water.

So how you been Ashton, I been good just trying to l take care of myself and working on my motorcycle. Motorcycle, I never thought you be on a motorcycle, why, well you seem more of a none dark person. Lex trust me on this there a bunch of stuff you don't know about me, like? I'm not sure I should tell you, it's scary stuff, I like scary. Ok, then let's go to the fire over there getting a tad cold. Plus your goosebumps got goosebumps.

Ok so let me just say to start this off, I decided telling you that your probably look at me like I grew two heads. Come on Ashton tell me you be shock what I would believe. Well this ain't something that is now about me, but could be at a sudden age. Well my family kinda had a history of werewolves in the family. He look to see how I look, I didn't know what to think I mean I believe in vampires, could Ashton be telling the truth, he would not lie. I believe you, but why should I be scare did they kill innocent people. Will we have to quit being friends. No I mean trust me movies are false, we kinda opposite. In history we would protect the innocent, from a creature or person we call the cold ones that went around draining people of their blood, one was found a week ago behind a theater after wife notice her husband gone he was missing a shirt, nothing else. Although now as far as we know there was a deal made that vampires was not allow pass the beach. Have not been broken since, even though as far as I know there has been no people kill, but animal instead. Must be Zayn, excuse me oh my boyfriend one of them, Zayn Crowell, he look scare. Yeah why, just becarefull I don't want to lose ya. All you could never lose me, how can I forget the mud pies, if anything I think that just may me closer, it great finally hanging out. I'm glad I move, didn't think I would at first but I am. There that Ashton smile, me and Ashton just died out laughing right when everyone was coming with the food.

So what you doing next weekend, Ashton ask while he was walking me to the call, um probably going out of town try and explore. I thought that dance was then, how you know, it always been then, I don't think I'll go I don't really like dancing. Well have a good weekend then been great seeing ya, hope to hang out soon, love ya Lex, bye. Bye I love you too Ashton and yes we hanging out soon, car horn blow, I look at ari , who try to look innocent. Well look like I better leave bye becarefull getting home. Yeah you too Lex.