school chilling and blood tests eek

Pretty sure I had the best sleep last night, then I ever had since I just wake up with arms around me cuddling me, looking up I saw a sweet boy sleeping, looking adorable. I ended up falling asleep again, and then I hear they are so cute, Harry take a picture. Then flash, me and Zayn woke up, him only in starter shorts,still cuddling me said Harry, what is wrong with you. Sorry you would not wake up, morning Lex. Morning Harry, Lex you ok, Zayn ask. Yeah why would I not be, no reason, anyway with give you privacy yall know how to get to school. Said Louis. When they left we decided to stop at the gas station for food.

When we was at school Zayn stay at my locker with me, you want to come back tonight, maybe you come over instead. Zayn smiled and said ok, and I decided I be nice and help Ari out by asking Zayn if Harry would be interested in Ari at all. Next thing I know Zayn smiling and said Harry don't say much but Niall does, he has a crush on her for a while. Do you think she can sit with us and maybe help Niall by telling her bout him liking her. That should be no problem, almost time see you at lunch love you, bye love you too. Zayn smiled and left.

So my classes till lunch went well, I was just in last class telling Ari about Niall having a crush on her, and pretty sure she was ok since she was blushing while smiling. Class just ended and we was walking to lunch and I already ask Ari to sit with me, with her looking at me funny, but I told her chill, there nothing dark bout them, and proof was I went to Zayn house last night. She look shock at first, then was with it, after I also told her he was with me, and she smiled. So any way headed to lunch I decided to just get a water, since was not really hungry, and waited for Ari.

Hi Ari, Niall said grinning like he would Christmas morning. Plus who would of known Ari was doing the same but blushing and Sat down, hi Niall. Good for you to finally come over here, it can get boring just us sitting here by ourselves. Said Harry, well ya never really talk to anyone, um yeah we can be shy. Well at less we able to talk now, hey I got a idea how bout ya and not sure you know ,but lex why don't yall go to the beach just out of town. A bunch of us are going, Sun first to be out all weekend. Um we not so sure about that, Zayn said, we got things we have to do that weekend. No we haven't Harry said, Harry you forgot our camping trip didn't you, said niall, while I was looking at Zayn questionly. Then he mouth I will tell you about that tonight, and I shook my head yes. Soon lunch was over, and Zayn told me he had to go home to help Simon with something, but he try to be back soon. Ok.

So class since down town they doing blood donations, I thought today why don't we do just an experiment to see what our blood type is, if you know then I would love for you to do it with us, but you don't have to, and If sick leave the room. They started passing around a needle, next thing I know it got dark, omg Lex someone carry her to the nurse, I guess she saw blood. While I guess I got in the hall, I heard a raspy voice ask what happen is she ok, yeah, I can take it from here yeah. You sure, yeah, Zayn said while picking me up and carry me to the nurse. Lex sweetheart can you open your eyes the nurse ask, I did and first face I see is Zayn looking concern, I would have never left you here if I had no idea you was feeling bad. Zayn chill we was taking blood test and guess needles make me pass out. While laughing I said I'm ok now, so what was you doing. I will explain that tonight, but now we need to get you out of here , pe teacher gave you a option to go, I want to go home ok, well let's go then.

Later tonight, me and Zayn was watching a movie, and after we just lay together talking. OK so reason of camping is me and the boys have not fed for a while, and we prefer not to be hungry, especially Niall. Also reason I was not there today is quite obvious I still get a tiny crave of blood out side, not confident completely yet, although I know with blood in is well easy obviously, he smiled. So did I, but that change and suddenly I ask if I could tell him something, he said yeah anything, well the night before I started going to school I dream of Taylor sucking and killing a man along with I think they said The Wanted. Zayn widen his eyes and went I know this sounds weird, but did the dream feel real like you was there. Yeah why, because I know you was not there, but if it might have been a over aged man, good chance that might have happen. Look I'm not saying it Taylor, but there has been attacks, and Simon been trying to figure it out along with your dad. So far I think it might help, thanks for telling me, no problem. Plus I have to be honest Zayn, um, I did have no time to talk, I know, Niall sees stuff remember, and I'm OK with it, so is Niall, yall go have fun, and be careful, Zayn said while cupping my chin and kissing me. Then look at me asking can I try something, sure what, just sit here, he started leaning in, mouth on mouth, begging me to open my mouth with, a smile I did it was good, till he pull away looking panic. I'm so sorry thought I could control myself, what are you talking about that was great, come here and get in with me. Next thing I know I was cuddling with Zayn till we both fell fast asleep.

Note from author I am not that good with punination I apologize for that other then that hope your loving the book.