boring and rainy days

So just to catch up walking from lunch to class with Jared talking so fast about him getting a New car and maybe going to the beach next week, well I must of got lost because next thing I hear is Lex, Lex, you there Lex. Oh sorry what. I was asking if you wanted to go to the beach with us. I don't know I'll think about it. Ok well here we are the best class "haha not" Science, I heard that Jared , said the teacher, then look at me saying you must be Lex. As I pass a fan I heard a sigh, I turn around to see a blank stare from Zayn, not looking mad, but not looking happy. As I pass the fan he suddenly look like he smell something horrible. Wondering if it was me I smell my hair, nope still smells like raspberries. Walking around I look around only to see one seat, and of course by Zayn. When I Sat down it was like I was toxic waste, he wanted nothing to do with me, since he move as far the lab table would let him away from me and fist never unclench during class.

After class Jared caught up to me, and his next question shock me right out the sky,he ask did u stave Zayn or something. No why is he not always like that. Nope, I mean he quiet, but he never look so urgent to get away. Great I was a horrible person to sit by lovely, oh well next class is gym, my favorite, not.

In gym, thank goodness didn't have to work today, since New but, I got tennis, I hate tennis, anyway hope they ready for me, remember bring helmets. So walking back out I had to bring papers to front office, when I went in, wish I didn't, Zayn was there, arguing bout science ,saying he had to be move. As soon as he look at me same look. Suddenly turn to lady, and said he understand, turn around, gave me one more look, and walk out. So I gave the lady the paper, and walk out while wondering why and am I that bad, while trying not to cry.

It was good through the rest of the week kinda. You made ask y kinda, well like I said classes was good, plenty of Sun all week, it's just in Science Zayn never show, even through any classes not even any of the Crowells. Although to answer your thought why I would think it weird Zayn not there, well he did try to get out of class after I show. I mean am I really that bad, I wasn't rude, smell like raspberries, and worst thought was am I that ugly to sit by. Plus I couldn't get his name out of my mind like when I read every book had the name Zayn. Something tells me I'm getting to the point of all this. Yes ya guess it I'm gonna talk to Zayn and no is not an answer.

Its Monday and omg it snowing, great, at less I got to school first, and most my classes was good my teacher ms. Shan gave me a book list to read, funny thing is I already read the books. Plus did I tell check no I didn't tell her, please name the last idiot, wait oh yeah Taylor was yeah not really buddies.

So what for lunch today, well apparently the Crowells are not eating again, Ari said. Sure as the world she was right, they was there, but for once they look happy, Niall was eating snow. After I got food I sat my back against Zayn so he could not see me. If I was so ugly I didn't want to look at him either. While I was eating I heard Ari telling me Crowell I see hot stuff was checking you out. I then look at her and ask does he look mad and Ari look confuse, no why would he unless Jared was right, stave him with a pencil. What, no, Jared really you told her that. Sorry, it's ok, is he still? Ari look ,then smiled at me, he can't take his eyes off you la la. Thanks for being my serious ring man, and of course I look when he just turn around, but I swear I saw corner of his soft loving kissable lips up. Not even a few steps later he gave Liam an evil glare and walk off along with the rest of the boys and lunch was over, that was I guess eventfull.
I told Ari as we was almost to the science room hopely since I had my huge hood of my hoodie up, so big Ari had to guide me. Ari guess what I notice Harry was check you out to with a smile on his face and pretty sure he wink when he left. Oh really that's cool maybe all in time hopely. Suddenly rain was hitting my head. Jared really pulling my hood back up. What did someone not miss the rain, aw whatever. Ok all get seated said Mr web. I still had my hood on when I went to my table, so did not expect what happen then, um hello said a sexy raspy bad boy sounding voice. I took my hood off and look to see Zayn looking at me, um hello he said again, oh I'm sorry I couldn't see and didn't know who said it, well if u wanted to know my advice is look around there is more people, I mean trust me I know I'm hot but more people in the room. Plus you not that bad yourself. What? Oh in your looks, you definitely attractive. Well thank you ,so u seem more talked today then last time, um yeah I was feeling sick, and didn't want to get a good looking girl like you sick. Ms Allen and Mr Crowell can y'all please listen oh sorry, we all turn around and listen when Zayn move closer to me, and kept looking at me with his gold Brown puppy dog eyes, saddening I felt a hand grab or I think it was a hand, I pull away so fast I didn't know, his hand was so cold like it lay in snow for to long. I'm sorry you ok said Zayn, yeah why are your hands so cold. Um I was playing in snow for a while before rain. I won the snowball fight. Zayn whisper. Of course u did, Mr Crowell since you like listening is it normal to have more white then red blood cells? No sir, Zayn said while looking at me, fine your right, but could you at least look up while I'm teaching. Sure, Zayn said turning around after the teacher finishing, we got a project where to tell if species was positive or not, so I look and you, Zayn ask, sure he then look and went positive, I look and went your right, smart one we have here, he joke, next one please 2 left positive , I look positive, negative, I look again positive, Zayn look at me like I was crazy, I laugh and laugh. You can't do that to me lex, sorry, anyway last is positive, I look it was positive. When we were done me and Zayn just talk after the teacher made a rude remark to Zayn, even though Zayn just laugh it off. So you move here right Yep I move from the USA. Nice, what your parents like, I know your dad the police man, he work with my dad some at the recording studio, I don't suppose you heard of me and my brothers since we was keeping a secret, he whisper. No what you have not heard of a band called one direction? No sorry, well not shock we kinda just started, nice maybe u should sing to me sometime. Maybe I should Lex, Zayn said getting up while the bell ring wink and left. That was better then expected, kinda nice. (blushing)

Can't say that for my last class though yep tennis, let me just say I did not get hurt, on the other hand Jared, got hit in the butt, he wink, of course. Then hit in the head, gees sorry for the wink he said, No I'm sorry I suck at tennis. Well I'll manage he said smiling.

Next thing I knew out at my locker I was surprise to meet Zayn at my locker. He look and said I wondering if you want to come over later to my house he said. I be there to pick you up around seven, Good see ya soon, I say closing my locker next thing I knew he was gone. Well I totally was wrong bout my expecting who would of known.

Hey ya I know I said I was gonna make a one direction twilight but just so ya know I don't plan on telling it completely the same. Well bye