Tuesday before opening

7 AM
Henry s POV
I walk up to the doors of the restaurant, unlock them and walk in just as I step in I hear a voice from behind "hey" I turn and look it's the builders H" hey guys you don't need to be here until 9" builder1" yea we know, but we fancy an early day to get this done before midday opening" H" oh wow that sounds amazing yea come right in we open at 12 so be sure to be out by then" its tomorrow foxy goes back on stage we need this to run smoothly his return will finally make this restaurant somewhat like it used to be.

Foxy's POV
I wake up to the sound of banging on the walls, that must be the builders finishing me cove for tomorrow, finally, I go back up there after so long of sitting and doing nothing anyway I better go get a shower and make sure the new furs perfect for tomorrow.

Henry s POV
"Henry?" I hear someone shout, I walk out of my office to see the crew walking in H"hello Darcy, Grant, Lily, Harry, Marcus did you all car pull or something?" Marcus"yea we all took my car we wanted to be here early for opening" H" oh fantastic we have the builders in finishing Foxy's cove id like Marcus and Grant to make sure the PRE prepared food is ready to go and to get some fresh pizza dough ready" Marcus" yes sir, come on grant" H" ok Harry make sure the instruments and all the sound equipment works for the crew it's only going to be Bonnie and Freddy on stage after 2 pm because that's when Chica is going to serve food" Harry" er yea sure ill get right on it" H" ok and you two girls I need you two to wake up the gang there in their rooms so be polite foxy and Chica are in room 1 and Bonnie and Freddy are in rooms 2 and 3" Darcy" Oki Doki Henry we'll get right on it"

Darcy's POV
Dar"well Lilly you wake up foxy and Chica and ill grab the other two" I walk over to Bonnie's room and knock on the door but nothing, I turn the handle and open the door to find the room empty, hmm that's odd, so I walk next door and opened it to find him there led on top of Freddy, boa I knew they liked each other but that was quick Dar" Ahem, hey guys" B"hhhmm aaa aaaaa!" BANG Bonnie Roll's out of the covers and straight on the floor "was born easy" B" Darcy what the hell Aren't you supposed to knock" Dar" well I was yea but I forgot and you might wanna cover yourself up, your kinda naked" Bonnie looks down and quickly grabs the covers off of Freddy F" woa Bon easy, don't" he takes the whole thing leaving Freddy exposed on the bed I quickly cover my eyes and walk out the door Dar" erm ill leave you two to get ready" I close the door and think did I actually just see them sleeping in bed naked with each other, omg that's an image that's burned into my mind. I need a coffee.

Henry s POV
H"hey guys come out here I need your attention" everyone comes out except the animations H" well since we have the next 4 days fully booked I thought I would treat you all to a pay rise this is a 1/4th increase in pay however for you Marcus you deserve a full 1/2 pay bump because you have been my star chef, no offense grant, for years 8 in total you have stayed here through thick and thin so this is a thank you from me to you" Marcus" well thanks boss I, I'm blown away and I stayed because this restaurant was your passion and couldn't leave you hanging here it wouldn't be fair" H" and i extremely appreciate it Markus I couldn't thank you more and as for you guy's you have been my loyal employees for over 4 years so I'm happy to announce that if this attendance keeps the way it is, I am planning on expanding the restaurant this will lead to hopefully more guests and in return, another pay rise so keep working as hard as you are this is finally looking like the turn around point for us"