Henry's announcement

Chica's POV
Wow, the restaurant is quite busy today the food doesn't seem to stop rolling out, I walk into the kitchen to see how the chefs are CH" hey guys how's it going with those pizzas Marcus?" (Markus" yea its ok Chica that's for asking I've got two more I need you to take out for me please on tables 3 and 7" Ch" Oki Doki you got it, hey grant you ok over there" (Grant" yep doing great thanks Chica" Ch" good ok I'll get those pizzas out" so I pick up the pizzas and Wales out the kitchen to the tables.

Foxy's POV
I look out me cove to see Chica serving pizzas to the guest and I look over to the main stage and see the lads performing they're good for each other, I cant wait to get me cove back and running again , (BANG!) I turn around to see Chica's cupcake Carl bouncing out of a vent Fo" ey Carl how are ya" (Carl "I'm good thanks foxy just taking a break while Chica serves up, so I here your going to be performing again" Fo" ye I cant wait it's been 5 years now" (Carl" yea I feel for you and it's the gangs first time off the stage during the day in five years so I'd call it a good day" Fo" your getting pretty nifty in those vents" (Carl" yea I see everything" Fo" woa like everything day and night?" (Carl" yea and your a little lonely its fine though so is Chica but the boys wow they really go for it at night" Fo" woa you watch them do there thing and you watch me" (Carl" yep" Fo" well I gotta watch out for you, what's this about Chica being lonely?" (Carl" well I promised I'd say nothing but she needs this, she likes you foxy and I can tell you like her so just give it ago with her" Fo" yar maybe I will thanks lad".

Freddy's POV
Me and bonnie finish singing and put our stuff down F" well let's go see what Henry wants" B" yea let's go" we walk to Henry's office and nock on the door" Hen" come in" F" hey Henry you wanted to talk about something" Hen" oh hi lads yea come in and shut the door" I close the door, then me and bonnie sit down In front of Henry hen" so it's not just me but you boys have noticed with every passing day you guys are changing into real animals not robots" F" well yea we did notice that but so far it's only out digestive system and fur were still mostly robot in terms of blood" HEN" yea well I have no problem with you guys changing but the more of you that changes the more you guys need to cover up I've already had to make you wear pants now but we're gonna have to design proper uniforms for you guys, let's call it a redesign for marketing purposes as well" B" oh cool but can we keep out bowties and his top hat" HEN" of course there your signature items but we will think of all that later we still have time lucky your feet don't require shoes yet but one problem we need to fix is Foxy's state of repair, you guys have tonight and tomorrow to patch him up and make him look good as new I've ordered all the parts you need, he should have everything and the restaurant will be closed tomorrow to decorate for Foxy's welcome back and we will be having some workers in to clean up his cove add new lights and so on so I'm gonna have to ask you guys to stay in your rooms for most of they day so the workers don't see you" F" oh of course that's fine shall we give foxy the good news after the restaurant closes?" Hen" of course and tell him William will be repairing is endo-skeleton tonight and then his outer suit tomorrow he will look good as new" F" oh yea sure I'll let him know" oh no not William that guy gives me the creeps like I know he made us with Henry but something seems wrong about him. So me and bonnie stand up and leave the office and return to the stage for our last set of songs before closing time".

A/N nothing to say rly just have a good day.

RJ.....