William?

Henrys POV (henry is in his office doing some paperwork)

ugh this is going to drive me nuts, outgoings, incomings, wages, tax rates changing, I can barely find anything in this mess ... what's this? a letter? (henry opens the letter makes police notice on the front it reads : due to the lack of information and apparent new found evidence of foul play by the leading officer we are serving you with a formal notice for pending search of the property to conclude a previous closed investigation, the date of which will proceed the 20th of September and will conclude on the 22nd of September we ask for you full cooperation with this investigation) I put the letter down on the table holding my hands in my head, not again, I thought this was over, we looked everywhere for them, everywhere the cameras stopped working that day, William hired an electrician who said the fuse had gone for the security system the day before, how did we not notice that, I swear the cameras were blinking red, they looked on... at that second my door opened I looked up to see William standing in the doorway, W" hello Henry, what's going on?" H" ahh not much, do you know when we got this letter?" I said showing him the letter. W" no? what's it about?" I hand him the letter and as he reads his face has an ever growing look of confusion and concern spreading across it. W" This cant be right ... they closed the investigation two years ago" H" yes I'm aware, however allot has changed since then the characters have become .. you know more life like and we still don't know why, if they become part of the investigation or part if interest they may try to seas them and then god knows what happens, they may experiment on them or worse, this ... this ... this.. " W" don't worry Henry, ill take care of this, I care for them as much as you do and I wont let anything happen, . . . ill go explain to them what's going to happen and make sure they stay out of the aim of suspicion." H" Thank you William." 

Meanwhile

Freddy's POV 

F" hehehehe come here bunny boy" I say pulling him close slowing feeling behind his back... suddenly I hear a screech in the distance B" what was that?" F" I don't know bon" I step away walking to the door, I unlock the door and walk over to the curtain opening it a little to see what's going on, there's a crowd of kids and parents around pirates cove screaming and crying, I look over at foxy, he's freaking out screaming, shouting, swinging his hook around in a blind rage without stepping of the stage, I leap out from behind the curtain over to him climbing up onto the stage grabbing him around his waist, F" Its ok kids, no need to fear Foxy's just a little excitable and nervous for his first show, I then lean over and whisper in his ear F" hey bud its alright I'm here, common get it together" the curtains close and foxy starts pacing around his cove murmuring and whimpering FO" no no no no no it... it... it cant be" F" hey fox..." before I can finish he collapses onto the floor curling up into a ball, at that moment Bonnie walks in B" Fred go out there and calm the people down, I got this" F" o .. ok" I walk out of Foxy's cove coming face to face with a panicked room of people and kids, F" It's ok kids Foxy's just feeling a little under the weather . . ." 

Bonnie's POV

B" hey hey its ok buddy font worry I'm here for you, just breath" I say rubbing his back comforting him. FO" p . p . PURPLE"

Williams POV

What on earth is going on out here, I rush over to pirates cove where Freddy is calming people down, W" Hello all sorry for the inconvenience with one of our performers everything is under control foxy is just having a mechanical issue". I turn around and enter his cove, Foxy is on the floor with Bonnie trying to comfort him, what is going on with him, W" what's going on here Bonnie?" B" I don't know he just started freaking out, all I could get out of him was he said Purple" W" The guards outfit, just like Jerald's just like this one" I point to my shirt that just so happened to be the same purple shirt, Foxy looks at me, FO" no no no no" he begins writhing and panicking and hiding behind Bonnie, so, He remembers this shirt ... but not why ... that's good but I need to know more. W" I will leave you be to calm him and change to my overalls and out of this shirt. 

Henry's POV

I ran out my office to the commotion towards William, H" William what's going on" W" Its foxy, no harm was caused but something has spooked him" H" Is it happening again?" W" No I'm sure this is something different but we need to keep the guard in his office from now on . . . for his own safety" I turn to the guests my hands shaking from the nerves, it cannot happen again, what happened to Jerald . . . this can not repeat, it wont, H" sorry folks but we are going to have to close early today, you will all received full refunds on Monday next week, I'm aware its Tuesday but our performers are in need of a well disserved break this week please let me know if I can help but for now I must ask everyone leave" as I begin to help funnel people out the door William walks away to his back room, where is he going? 

Freddy's POV

Hey Bon how's he doing FO" eye boss I be alright, I don't know what came over me I just couldn't think at all and before I knew it I was on the floor with Bon trying to bring me around" F" Its alright bud I'm glad your ok, but if you two are ok Mr. Afton wants to talk to us about something" we walk out of Foxy's cove and meet in the dining area with Chica and Mr. Afton W" don't worry this isn't about today and Henry has stressed closing for the week is nothing to do with your performance Foxy, it was always going to happen regardless" F" what is this about then Sir" W" well now you ask Freddy, we are going to have some investigators around here just checking the building for some lost belongings that we haven't been able to find and just a overall inspection of the building, you guys wont know of this yet because its an event in business that happens every 2 years and well you guys haven't been . . . aware for that long yet since we reopened, its nothing to worry about however I must insist you guys pretend to be more . . . robotic when the inspectors are around since they may take it the wrong way and not accept you for who you are, as I said a long time ago the world is not ready to accept you guys yet . . . so if I can trust you to be confined to your rooms when the investigators are here and if they come to check your rooms please pretend to be in a charging cycle or so . . . i will handle the rest. that's it for now, I must go and ..... .... Clean the air ducts for tomorrow" and with that he walked away, investigation? must just be for standards and health and safety, but over three days? that does seem odd ... 

A/N

Hey guys or anyone that still reads this its been a long while ... how've you been? hope your doing well. I really appreciate you guys and I've been reading over the comments and looking at the fan art, its really given me the strength to carry on in general. I found the direction I want to take this story and I hope you guys like where it takes us. I really can not thank you guys enough and for who reads this I'm more than grateful for your patience.