The morning.

Credit for this amazing art goes to @SugarBear2703 She is an incredibly amazing artist and I am over the moon with this art of this chapter!!

F" night Bonnie", B" you to Freddy bear"...

Freddy's POV
I wake up first to the sound of talking outside so I check the clock, oh S**t I slept way over, I usually get up at 6 before everyone else but on the clock next to the bed it read 10:14  oh no.

Bonnie's POV
I slowly open my eyes to find Freddy is already up staring at me B" you know I find it cute you're looking over me but how long have you been staring at me you silly bear" F" Well about 20 minutes, I cant hell myself your such a cute bunny boy" as he says this I blush madly B" Aw stop it Freddy bear you're making me blush" F" Freddy Bear? Is that my new nickname?" B" of course it is, why do you not like it" F" no I don't like it" as Freddy said that my ears dropped because I felt stupid for calling him that now.

Freddy's POV
F" I don't like it... I love it !" As I said that Bonnie's ears mediately shot back up, oh I love his ears he is amazing I can't believe he feels the same way. B" oh Freddy you naughty bear, you made me feel silly than" F" oh bonnie you should have seen that coming, now  come and give me a hug"
As I said that a huge smile lit up on Bonnie's face and he climbed on top of me and we lead down cuddling bonnie was on top and I was lying down.

Bonnie's POV
Omg, he is so fluffy, such a big strong man but this fluff shows his soft side. B" Freddy" F" yes bonnie?" B" can you be my pillow from now on your even comfier than my pillow" F" of course bonnie and you both look hot and are hot you can be my own little heater to keep me warm" aww I thought and again I blushed B" yea but you are my sexy hunk of man" as I said that Freddy pulled me in closer and wrapped his arms around me tight. F"I love you bunny boy" B" aw I love you more Freddy Bear".
2 hours later
Bonnie's POV
I wake up to the sound of foxy knocking on my door FO" ey bonnie are ye awake, Freddy doesn't seem to want to wake up today, I tried his room but he ain't answering" as foxy says this I slowly get off Freddy and wow I think he goes Into a deep sleep when I'm around because he didn't wake up but after I got off him I slip a t-shirt on and open the door enough to stick my head out B" hi foxy morning how come Freddy isn't answering you" FO" I don't know bonnie the boss usually wakes up to the slightest noise I have no idea" all of a sudden Freddy lets out a loud snore FO" who be that bonnie?" B" erm no one, who's what" Fo" the person who be snoring in your room" B" oh that I don't know ".

Foxys POV
Who is in Bonnie's room I think to me self, so I push the door open forcing past bonnie pushing it back at me, and when to door opened enough for me to look inside I see Freddy passed out on Bonnie's bed FO" why is Freddy on ye bed" B" oh erm he came in this morning actually with a headache and I helped him get rid of it then he crashed on my bed" Fo" yea ok"
As bonnie said that Freddy began to mumble in his sleep F" b bonnie come back bunny boy, come back" FO" yea a headache, I know that you to love each other but just don't tell Chica or she'll be on ya in a flash", B" ok foxy" FO" now I'll tell the manager to take the day off, ill say ye weren't feeling well but you better go cuddle up to him, he's missin ya" Bonnies face was bright red as I left, now time te talk to the manager."
...
A/N yep it's been a stupidly long time I'm sorry I'm going through some family issues right now and I can't talk to anyone so I'm dealing with a lot by myself and it's really eating away from me but I managed to squeeze this chapter out for you guys since you seem to like my book but that being said no one reads the authors notes but if you do feel free to message me I would love some criticism to make my book better for everyone....