preparation

Bonnie's POV

We got dressed and then I gave Freddy a big hug and he hugged back F" love you bonnie" B" love you too" F" well better get back to work" B" yea sure" Freddy unlocked the door and opened it B" hey Fred" Freddy turned round F" ye bon", B" well when we're in your room tonight we should have some fun" Freddy's ears perked up F" yea sure my room tonight, I can't wait" he left the room with a big smile on his face and I went back to cleaning the bathroom.

Freddy's POV
I left the room feeling excited for the first time in a long time, I can't wait for tonight, better check on foxy, I walked into the party room to find a perfect setup room with no sign of foxy, he must be in his cove, I walk over to his cove and open the Kurten to find him excitedly cleaning it, F" hi foxy excited?" Fo" woa Fred out out, I want me cove to be a surprise ill meet ya outside" F" ok" so I step out his cove and he steps out to with a big smile on his face and his tail wagging F" so excited to finally be performing next week?" FO"AY boss I can't wait it's been too long, this means so much to me thank you, Fred, for begging Henry to let me perform" F" no probs foxy it's about time you were allowed to perform it's been two years now and William said you're his favourite he'll be happy you're performing again" foxy gives me a big smile FO" ay I cant wait I'll be getting back to my cove" F" ok I'll leave you to it".

Chica's POV
I was finishing cleaning the kitchen when Freddy walked in Ch" oh hi Freddy" F" hi Chica wow great job" Ch" thanks Fred I'm about to take the cupcakes out and decorate them" F" good well I'll leave you to it" at that moment I noticed Freddy was all hot and he had that smell on him I can't quite put my finger on it.

A few hours later
10 pm

Freddy's POV
Knock knock
F" come in" B" hi Fred" Bonnie walked in F" oh hi bon" my ears perked up B" come on its quitting time" F" ok let's go to my room" so I took Bonnie by the hand and we walked to my room, I opened the door and we walked in my bed was still messed up from the last time I got up in it but the plushie of Bonnie was sitting on my bed and my face suddenly went red when bonnie walked over to it, B" oh so you've liked me for a while I guess" he smiled at me F" well of course your my gorgeous bunny" I tackled him onto the bed and leant in for a kiss when bonnie playfully put the plush In front of me causing me to kiss the plush B" ha ha ha" he stared laughing as I pushed the plush away F" oh yea is that funny" so I slipped my hands down to Bonnie's waste and began to tickle him B" ha ha ha Freddy no" he laughed loudly a few seconds later I stopped tickling him and pressed my lips against his, we separated B" oh that bear instinct kicking in" F" mm hhmm " B" does my bear need some help again" I nod at Bonnie and his face lights up B" well let's get started" we slam our lips together and begin to make out ....

Yes I know leading to another lemon but I thought let's get 2 close together since Bonnie and Freddy are ready to experiment, I hope you all enjoy you guys are the best have a great day .. RJ