Early Morning

*1AM*

Foxy's POV
I woke up during the night to find chicas head resting on me, I didn't know what to do, I took a deep breath and put my arm around her then drifted back to sleep.

*3AM*

Chicas POV
I woke up to find foxy's arm around me my face turned red, does this means he likes me, I don't know but his new body feels great his new fur is so fluffy I can't help but snuggle up to him.

Freddy's POV
I wake up to bonnie led on my chest sound asleep aw he's so cute when he sleeps I look at his ears and noticed the left one has changed now, they are both real so I start to stroke one and this causes bonnie to wriggle in his sleep I can't help but chuckle at it and I carry on doing it.

Bonnie's POV
I wake up to feel Freddy's tickling my ears so I look up at him B" you couldn't help yourself could you"
F" nope your just too cute" B" aw stop it and don't tickle my ears" F" that wasn't ticketing that was scratching I'll show you tickling" all of a sudden Freddy began to tickle my sides and I began to wriggle wildly B" ha ha ha Freddy stop, Hehe no don't"  F" shhhhh everyone's asleep" I try my best to keep my giggles in but that made me squirm more, then I rolled over trying to escape him but fell off the bed with a bang.

Freddy's POV
Oh no ooops F" ha ha you ok bon" he jumps up with a giddy look on his face B" you made me fall out of bed you naughty bear" suddenly Bonnie's jumps on the bed pinning me down had begins to tickle me F" oh no bon don't ha ha ha no stop" B"not until you say your sorry" F"Freddy ok ok ok I'm sorry ha ha ha stop" bonnie stops and sits down next to me F"wow well last night was fun right" B" oh yea it was you naughty bear I'm still aching" F" oh no I don't mean to hurt you" B" no no it's not a bad pain shows I had fun" F" oh ok good well do you wanna grab a shower and wash this of our chest from last night" B"erm I was thinking a bath" F"oh ok but I don't have any fancy cented shampoos I only have that links black" B" I don't mind that means I get to smell like you" F" oh ok well, let's get the bath running" we walk into the bathroom naked from last night, I think that's the first time I slept naked, I started to full the bath while bonnie grabed some towels, once the bath was full I climbed in and Bonne sat on my lap, B" ahhhh that's nice" F"yea it is good idea for a bath bon I've not had one in ages" B" yea its good for your fur too like a deep clean" so we both relaxed in the bath enjoying eachothers company..

A/N
Hey guys I know short chapter but I've set it up for some fun for the next chapter so hold tight for that, hope you guys are ok with how the world is right now if you need to vent or talk I'm here for anyone I'm glad to listen if it helps, well that's it, for now, see you guys in the next one.

R.J...