Bonnies 'ask out' plan

Freddy's POV

After I had woken up I opened my door to find Chica standing there and she said "Hi Freddy dinners ready we have been shouting to you for ten minutes now", "oh yea sorry Chica I was asleep", "oh really Freddy what were you dreaming about", "erm nothing really Chica lets go for dinner", after that, I walked into the kitchen to see Bonnie taking to Foxy and I pile of burgers on the table, as I sat down Bonnie said "Hey Freddy were have you been?" and as I looked up to respond, all I saw was his cute face in his hand looking at me with that 'I love you but I dunno, if I should tell you to look' and oh my god,  now I'm starting to think he does like me back, so I looked into his eyes and said "oh I was just asleep" but after I said that he had the cutest face I've ever seen, he had both his ears up and a big smile on his face. Then he said "well what were you dreaming about?" and this question made me immediately blush red...

Bonnies POV

After I had asked him what he was dreaming about he started to blush and looked at me saying "oh nothing Bonnie I didn't dream about anything", "oh ok Freddy but your smiling face and red cheeks say otherwise" I say and this makes him quite shy, I've never seen Freddy like this what's wrong with him?

Foxy's POV 

After dinner, I pulled Bonnie to one side, "What's the matter Foxy?", "Well, you know lad when you asked me to see if Fred liked ye?", "yea Foxy", "well it turns out he doesn't like ye" after I said that his face suddenly dropped "He loves ya," I say and this made Bonnie jump off the ground in excitement and he hugs me saying "thank you so much Foxy", "No problem lad anytime".

Bonnies POV

After Foxy told me that Fred liked me I was so excited and I ran to my room to think how id asks him out, erm do I write it down and give it to him?.... erm no ..... erm.... erm ... no.... ah I think ill do that, I had decided to knock on his door and leave a note for him to come to my room and then ill ask the question. So after I had the conversation with myself I wrote on a piece of paper: To Freddy come to Bonnie's room I have something to ask you alone'  yes that's ok I thought and I waited until everyone went to their rooms and went to sleep......

Later that night

Bonnies POV 

Ok I'm outside Freddy's room and my heart is pounding out of my chest, so I drop the note on the floor with a balloon attached to it to make sure he'd see it and I slowly worked up the courage to knock on the door (BANG BANG BANG) and with that, I run back to my room with my heart pounding out my chest, I was so scared I grabbed my Freddy plushie and hugged it tightly with one thought 'will this work? I sure hope so .......

Freddy's POV 

I hear a knock on the door whilst I'm looking at a picture of Bonnie so I hide the picture under my pillow and opened the door to see a green balloon floating with a note attached so I opened the note and read what was inside and I as I read it my heart started to beat quicker, what does he want to say? ...........

A/N maybe another part today I don't know but defiantly one a day but if I don't write one don't worry I'm probably busy or I have to deal with something but ill try my best to get one part out a day.