DAY OFF

The artist who drew this is amazing so go check them out they have amazing work to at least check out but again thank you for the art!!

  -Foxica- 

@-Foxica-

Bonnies POV

After I shut the door I lock it behind foxy, then turn to face the bed where Freddy is still mumbling  F" Bo Bonny don't go" aw he's so cute maybe I should record this, I go to my draw and pull my phone out, open the camera and take a video of Freddy saying F" Bonnie come back" after that I put my phone down and lie back down in bed hushing Freddy B" shhh it's ok Freddy I'm back" I whisper. all of a sudden I get pulled into a big bear hug, I can't help but nuzzle into Freddy's big warm fur, oh he's so fluffy, a few moments later I feel myself drift back of to sleep.

Foxy's POV

Yar they be so cute together I knew they loved each other. I just wish Chica would feel the same about Me. anyway back to business I betta talk to the manager. Fo" ey henry how be ye". Hen "oh foxy yes I'm ok thanks where is Freddy he is usually up on about way before now?" Fo" ah yea about that Freddy needs to be taking a day off" Hen" oh no what's the matter with him do I need to get William to look over him" Fo" no he be great he finally found the one for him last night" Hen" wait what 'the one' I thought I told you not to leave the restaurant" Fo" no he didn't the person he be in love with be in the restaurant" Hen" oh I had no idea Freddy liked Chica" Fo" no not Chica" Hen" wait but Chica is the only girl in the building" FO" ye that be true" Hen" then who could it be... no, it's not you?" Fo "no it's not me do I look like I like me men" Hen" no Freddy's gay?" FO" ey that be true" Hen" so that leaves bonnie... no way they actually love each other?" FO" ey Freddy be sleeping with the lad as we speak" Hen" oh well that's unexpected, anyway erm I guess in the name of love I can keep the restaurant closed only for today tomorrow we open" FO" ey thank ye" Hen" no problem".

Freddy's POV 

I slowly open my eyes to find myself hugging a sleeping purple bunny, aw he is so cute. Then I turn my head to see the time is 3 in the afternoon. F" oh F**K" B" uh what's the matter?" Bonnies said in a really sleepy voice. F" oh bonnie I'm sorry I woke you up but we are mega late" B" no Freddy it's ok henry said we can have the day off while William cleans the stage" Bonnie grabs my hand and strokes it, so I take my other hand and slowly stroke his cheek. B" oh Freddy I'm sorry" F" for what?" B" not telling you how I feel sooner" F" no bonnie it's okay, I should have told you first" as I said that bonnie jumped up and sat on my crotch F" ouch bonnie watch where your jumping bunny boy" B" oops sorry Freddy... so what are we going to do today" F" well before we do anything we should take the opportunity to have a shower" B", oh ok well my towels are in the draw and the shampoo is on the shelf" F" well I was thinking, I find it difficult to get my back could you help?" as I said that Bonnies face turned bright pink B" erm yes of course" F" ok let's go".