Chica's 'help'

Bonnie's POV
(It's late at night and Bonnie is sitting in the parts and service room)
I really don't know what to do, I feel so awkward around Freddy, I know I like him but I don't know if he feels the same way. I want to ask him but what if he doesn't like me, he will hate me if he knows I love him.

(Whilst Bonnie is thinking chica slowly opens the door and sees him crying on the floor)

Chicas POV
All I saw was a sad crying purple bunny on the floor when I opened the door. So my first instinct was to run over to him, I sat next to bonnie putting my hand on his shoulder "are you ok Bonnie", " yea chica I'm ok it's fine" he said. " No your not fine, now tell me or I'll go get Freddy",  " no chica please don't get Freddy"

" Oh so is it, Freddy, your crying about" I smirk at Bonnie and he starts to blush a bit.

Bonnie's POV

Oh no, chica now knows I was crying about Freddy " well erm chica what do you think I'm crying about?" "Well considering your blushing when I mentioned Freddy I'll take the guess that you like Freddy" I suddenly start blushing moor and I get the great idea to play dumb "of course I like Freddy he's my best friend" " now Bonnie don't play dumb with me you know what I mean, I know you love Freddy"
What?, how did she know I love him "how did you know?" " Oh a girl knows and I might have read your diary" no way she read my f***ing diary " you read my f***ing diary chica, how did you find it."

"Serious Bonnie ever since the owner got us rooms I've had to clean the beds up and trust me hiding your diary under your pillow is not the best hiding spot" I began to blush madly. " Oh right sorry chica, what did you read." "Oh I didn't need to read a lot considering the fact you draw everything and btw nice drawing of you and Freddy in bed"

Chica begins to laugh historically and I start to go as red and a cherry.

"Go on out chica leave me be for Abit and don't you dare tell anyone about what I drew please."

"Fine but my cupcake doesn't know that" and as chica said that my heart sunk but at the same time she darted out of the room but ran into a familiar face it was foxy (Ha did you think it was Freddy) and he had his jaw wide open I think he heard everything, oh no.

A/N
I'm actually enjoying making this story it's something to do when I'm bored but if you guys want me to do something else or change the direction the story is going just tell me because this isn't just my story I want to make this story for you guys and I want it to appeal to everyone.

PS
Please leave some notes on what you want to happen next e.g. something bad happens or everything goes well and I'll work it into the story, I want you guys to get involved as well.