About time

B" Freddy ever since we met and worked together I have loved you!"...
Freddy just sat there looking at me for a second, this made me blush so much I felt like an idiot so I went to get up but I felt his hand touch mine then he quickly pulled me into a kiss where I mediately melted into it. OMG, he loves me back I thought.

Freddy's POV
Oh no Bonnie's going to get up f*ck it. I went in for the kiss and man it felt amazing, why didn't I do this sooner I thought. As I broke away I looked at bonnie smugly F" well em you know what this means right?", B" you do love me!!!" F" of course I do I've loved you since the day you showed up, I looked at you and I knew you were my bunny but I thought you were straight" B" Freddy look at me I'm the campest bunny on the face of the earth", F" well with that logic it seems obvious now, anyway I was wondering does this mean we're dating?", B" no" F" oh", B" your such a silly bear, of course, it does" as bonnie said that my heart began to race, finally I can be me, oh no I thought F" erm bonnie quick question", B" yes Freddy", F" what are we going to say to the others?"

Bonnie's POV
B" oh yea what will Chica think?", F" you know what who cares let's keep this quiet for a few days then we tell Chica ok", B" yes I fully agree, so Freddy bear what are we going to do it's late" F" well I was hoping I could crash in here with you since my room is on the other side of the restaurant", B" of course you can Freddy this is going to be awesome" as I say that Freddy takes off his joggers leaving him in his boxers. B" oh you didn't tell me you were going to take them off", F" oh is it a problem", B" of course not it makes it even better!". As I say that Freddy gets in my bed and lies next to me facing me. B" well since you're going like that I may as well" so I take off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers to", F" Bonnie you never told me you were such a sexy bunny" as he says that I blush b" oh stop it you handsome bear and let's go to sleep" F" ok bunny boy" as he says that he brings me into a bear hug and oh my god Freddy is so warm and fuzzy I could cuddle him to the end of the world, as I think his Freddy gives me a peck on the cheek F" night Bonnie", B" you to Freddy bear"...

A/N if you are reading this I know it's been a while and I'm sorry that's why this chapter is called 'about time' it works two ways, anyway I should be back in the swing of things...