Dreams And Delusions | Collab

20. 01. 2021

D R E A M S    A N D    D E L U S I O N S
a collab

So after a whole millennium, I finally decided to re-appear in the mighty (ehh) platform of wattpad. Does this mean I'm over with most of the freaking things that happened in the last few months? HELL YES I AM

Turns out, I'm stronger than it seems (i can still overthink for a while tho) xD

But apart that, I think I havent wished y'all a very Happy New Year. May this year be full of joyful moments although we all probably already know its 2020 in disguise. But anyway, as long as its entertaining and relatively full of lessons, I'm in (not that I have a choice anyway-)

Ignorning everything I said so far, lets move on to the collab done with none other than the goddess herself aka GeekGoddess-

*insert applause except with frying pans on your faces if you say you havent checked her out yet. peace out.*

So here's what this legendary person created for the base (which I fell in love with at first sight):

Isnt it hella amazing? Like LOOK AT THAT PEOPLE, its a legendary work made by a legendary person. Damn, what a rare sight indeed.

Now here's how I ruined the base and called it my "finish" although we all know its just to hide the fact that I actually destroyed such a wonderful base. One minute silence for the death of the base and the rise of this....thing.

Since your eyes are probably damaged by that

Since your eyes are probably damaged by that...thing, i'mma offer you a FREE appointment with the eye doctor (rip to my english, i legit forgot what it was called-). Use code alien-is-the-new-god and get a chance to win my empty cheetos packet and a free coupon to the doctore!

Man, I swear I'm such a kind person smh (pun intended).

To see how both the graphics look like side-by-side, check out the banner-like thingy in the beginning of the chapter. 

Also there's a teaser for y'all: I might or might not be working on a book whose draft has been liked by a lot of people so far. Might be thinking to publish it, but will prolly publish the draft here soon. The main characters and book cover coming soon, so stay tuned!