Dont Hate On Them ft My Mental Health

18. 12. 2020

D O N T   H A T E   O N   T H E M
ft my mental health

I just wanted to make this announcement as soon as possible. 

So a few days back, something happened and I think it deepened to a whole new level today. I'm still trying to move on and comprehend the entire situation, but yeah, its mentally affecting me. But there's something I wanted to tell you guys.

You see, sometimes people may do things that upset you, and you can never expect at how sudden it may be. People may look at you through a different perspective which might make you seem less intriguing and hurt but 
dont hate on them.

Dont hate on them even if you're being hated upon. Dont hate people, and dont judge people. You never know what they might be going through or why they did what they did.

As I always say, you can see people's smiles, but not their emotions. You can see their wounds, but not their inner injuries. You can hear their voice, but not their thoughts. You can see them, but not their soul.

So, dont judge them.

I wont go into detail about what happened or anything, because I really dont want to start drama unnecessarily, but yeah, I was hurt. But that doesnt mean I hate people or something. In fact, I love 'em. And no matter if I'm forever meant to shut out from their lives just so they dont feel hurt, i still love them. They were, and still are, a type of my fam.

I'm not mentioning any names, and I'm not targeting anyone with this. But I've noticed that some of y'all start judging people once they shut you off without reasoning it out and thats why I wanted to tell you this.

Things happen, and they might not always be in your favor. You might lose people, but its okay, you have so much of new things to explore!

So yes, dont hate on people. Alas, you once shared some good memories with them. 

But moving on is easier said than done. I'm someone who always has a tough time moving on. You see, I'm one of those people who gets attached to things easily but firmly. And once I'm attached, I cant force myself to think bad about them. Which just makes the process of moving on a little too hard. 

Once people detach from me, my mind starts overthinking situations. You know, those "what if"s and "if i had..." types. Because thats just the way I am. Its not even their fault. My mind just becomes exhausted to a point where even music and funny vines cant make me forget.

And hence, I need some time. I need some time with figuring things out, and some time trying to let things go. I cant work with my mind overthinking things that cant be changed. So yes, I need some time, which means that the graphic deliveries will be a little late than prolly expected.

And I hope you guys will understand this uwu.

Oh, and I love y'all. And  by that I mean everyone. Even though we arent what we used to be, I still love you. Hope someday, everything will be forgiven and forgotten. Merry Christmas in advance! Stay smiling and take care.

Also, if anyone here has some doubts/irritation/uh-type-of-stuff towards someone, please talk it out before taking any action because as I said, you never know what they might be going through to act like it. And oh well, so that they know what type of mistakes they need to avoid. Speaking from experience uwu.

ANDDDD I'm going for a picnic with my fam this Sunday, so I hope that'll help in calming me down. See ya when i feel better, you talented peeps!

WARNING: This chapter isnt based on some weird and unfortunate love story lmao. There's no prince or evil people involved in this xD