Freebie Era: part 1

Welcome you broke fellas and people who just dont want to use up their money and also wont follow me in instagram, this is your lucky day. Its the official start of the freebies era.

This is basically the part 1 of the era. Everything you need to know will be here + the challenge for Royal Lust cover too.

Let the broke era begin!

WHAT IS IT?

Read the title until it makes sense. Just kidding, its just a contest-ish thing where you will receive freebies from me but with some writing - which I'm sure you guys can do considering you guys must have joined wattpad for a reason.

Also, the Freebies Era will end by January next year. So yep, the clock's definitely ticking alright.

WHAT WILL YOU WIN?

Oh you greedy fools, I know you guys want more than covers. And I, your godly graphic supplier, shall fulfill that greed. There will be various stuff including but not limited to: covers, banners, gifs (not sure), character design etc.

What you will win will be mentioned on the banner like in the previous chapter where I showed the cover for Royal Lust. Because thats what that challenge's prize is going to be- a cover.

HOW TO WIN?

Just write a chapter of around 1-3k words of the story that you see is mentioned by me. But in case you wanted to cheat by making up your own title and stuff, dont.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?

Good question. The answer is a bit lengthy.

First, you gotta type "Freebie Mine" in the comments section of which ever chapter has the challenge/prize you want to win. Then you gotta tag three people. 

That confirms you as a participant. 

You will get one week to write the chapter. Then you may publish it here and tag me in the chapter OR link the chapter in the comment section of the challenge.

When I see it, I will verify it by typing "Received" as a response to your chapter that you'll submit.

And soon enough, you will get the results. Once the results are posted and the winners are observed, the challenge will be closed.

Thats about it. Oh and if someone decides to buy the graphic before I receive any entries, the challenge will be closed immediately. And if someone decides to NOT use the graphic anymore after winning it, the challenge will reopen again.

WILL VOTES MATTER?

Nope, I'mma read them myself cutie pie.

More questions? Ask here:

RULES:

• No plagiarism. If found, you will be disqualified and blacklisted from here forever.

• No belittling other contestants or spectators or anyone really. 

• You may use slangs or mature stuff in your story

• You will have to mention the Author's Name in your chapter, along with the name you desire to be the title of the cover at the end of the chapter (yk, in case you win it).

• The only (2) changes you can ask for if won are:  Title's replacement, Author name's replacement, and font replacement.

• Only english entries will be accepted

• You cannot use a chapter from a different story of yours to enter the challenge. It has to be original.

MARKING SCHEME:

• Originality - 10

•  Creativity - 10

•  Flow/consistency - 10

• Characterization - 10

• Chapter development - 10 

• Setting - 10

• How much I personally enjoyed it out of 10

Overall - 70

thats basically it. 

For the challenge of Royal Lust, kindly confirm your participation in this chapter itself.

You will win the cover shown above + mockup with a quote of your choice on the right side of the mockup like where "get a chance to

You will win the cover shown above + mockup with a quote of your choice on the right side of the mockup like where "get a chance to..." is written in the graphic above.

Happy participating!