Goddess Manipulation | Random

2. 11. 2020

G O D D E S S     M A N I P
a total failure

I wont lie, but this manip was made like, in October something when my parents werent in town. I was bored to death, my mid-terms were going on and my hands were twitching at the loss of touch from photoshop while pictures of such goddess manips by extremely popular designers and artists filled my screen. 

And that was it, I couldn't resist trying to make something like those heavenly talented peeps made out there. Except, mine turned out to be a HUGE failure. I mean, what the heck is this-? Theres two versions of the same picture and both look like its been picked out of trash.

I thought about posting it in Raziel, but meh, that book looked like crap with well, crappy editing and graphics. So I never posted it there, then I thought about posting in instagram, and I did in the stories because there's still a long way to go before I can actually post this in instagram as a picture. In the end, and a month after I actually made this, we come to this day. 

Close your eyes if you dont want them to go blind. You Have Been Warned.

M U S I N G S   /    F A C T S  

More than 10+ images have been used (more like wasted).

The clothes have been manipulated from millions of layers and other pieces of clothes.

The hair is fake, that is, been manipulated.

I hate every inch of this piece of trash.

I might be remaking this later (when I'm bored beyond my limits)