Discord Server: FAQ

So my exams just ended a while ago, and yep, the server's in progress alright. Here's a sneaky little peak for you guys:

I posted this in Instagram yesterday (@alienxpride)

I posted this in Instagram yesterday (@alienxpride). So yep, now you def know that I wasn't lying this time. This is gonna happen alright. Also yes, I decided that the server will be called Metanoia. The meaning is clearly visible in the pic.

Anyways, here's what else I posted regarding the server. If you didnt see these, you ain't following me in Instagram and that's not cool at all.

 If you didnt see these, you ain't following me in Instagram and that's not cool at all

I also posted the FAQ session there but since some of you may not have Instagram, I'm going to write them here too

FAQ SESSION

Q: Can we post our work or socials and such stuff there?

A: Yes you can! There will be a self promotion channel in the server.

Q: Can people from the server collaborate with each other?

A: You bet 👌

Q: If I like dark or offensive jokes, can I still join?

A: This question has been asked by quite a few and yep, you can.
There will be a whole special channel for you to tell or enjoy those jokes. A special channel since some of the rest may not want to hear those in the general chat.

Q: Can I join just for fun even though I'm not a creative person?

A: If you arent interested in any of the creative stuff mentioned in the list, you still don't have to worry. You can still join for fun, chatting and exploring others' work.

Q: Can only the list of people you mentioned can join or?

A: nope, you can join even if you're interested in some other creative field or just general fun. The list was for people who were meant to join, not who can join.

If there's any creative field that you're interested in but isnt mentioned on the list, there's going to be a "suggestion" channel in the server where you can reccomend to make a category for your interested creative field.

Q: Can I hire people for free for work? Like if I want a vocalist for my track, can I ask someone to help me out?

A: Well that depends on the person. They may do some free requests or may charge you. You can even ask for book covers and stuff. Payment transactions and discussions should strictly be in private and not in the server.

However, collaborations are always free.

Q: Can people who just want to learn stuff join?

A: Yes, definitely. It's all about exploring and learning and having fun at the end of the day.  You never know what your heart starts to develop a passion for after all.

Q: Can I play dank there?

A: Sure, we do plan adding bots in the server.

Q: Can I stream stuff there?

A: There will be different voice and streaming channels for different stuff so yes, you can stream there, sing there, talk there – whatever  you're interested in. However, no inappropriate content should be streamed.

Q: Can I join even if I'm not straight?

A: I'm slightly disappointed in society if you think that's a question that needs to be asked 😕

You can join despite your sexuality, race, gender etc. Please don't feel the need to ask that. We accept, invite and respect any and all types of people.

Q: Is there any age criteria required to join?

A: Nope, any and all ages can join as members.

However, there is an age criteria to become a moderator. More info on that at the end of the chapter.

Q: Can I join if I'm interested in NFTs?

A: Sure!

Q: Can readers join? What if I'm a sculptor?

A: yes and yes, anyone can join. The list at the start of the chapter has some info on who the server is meant for but anyone can join, whether or not mentioned in the list.

Q: What will happen in the server?

A: honestly, everything. Although mostly for people interested in any creative field, this server is free for anyone to join. You can discover, be discovered, explore, get inspiration from, talk, make friends, discuss conspiracies and new/unique ideas for stuff, collaborate and so much more.

Q: What else will we get there? A key feature?

A: There are many features. Some of them are mentioned in the above FAQ answer. However, two interesting features are the "events" and "opportunities" channels.

Those channels are specifically meant to present opportunities (eg: contests for various creative fields from various platforms and sites) where you can participate in or get freebies and stuff. The events channel is mostly for when there's some interesting event going on in the server. For eg: if someone was doing a livestream tutorial or performance.

Q: When will the server be ready?

A: Quite soon, looking for moderators for now.

—×—

INFO ON MODERATORS

If you wish to be a moderator in the server, send a dm if you match our requirements.

To apply, you should be:

• Above the age of 15
• Free of any criminal records
• Have some knowledge about how discord servers work, although not mandatory.

—×—