Tutorials [ Tips & Tricks ]

Note: this chapter was made back when i was still using mobile apps

All the graphics in this particular chapter were made via mobile apps as well. So yes, its cringe.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Alright, so I'm finally doing it. It's not like I never wanted to do it, but I just wanted to wait a few more months ( or perhaps, years even ) until I did something this extreme. But well, I've got some HUGE number of PMs asking for a tutorial book, so I'm basically doing it...in my style-- Tips and Tricks.

Before you read ahead, I must caution you that I'm still some sort of an intermediate, so do not expect me to flush out everything pitch perfectly. Nonetheless, being a perfectionist, I'll try my best to atleast reach your twig of the "GREAT EXPECTATION". There will be mistakes, and I'll basically do it in my style so it may differ from your way of doing the same thing, so you have two options:

Risk it and take the chance

or

Leave it and shed tears of regret ( regret?? )

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

S O C I A L    M E D I A

Instagram: alienxpride

Email: aliengraphix1@gmail.com

Deviantart: alienxpride

Youtube: AlienXPride

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

R U L E S

You have to be passionate towards it. If you're just doing it for the sake of your parents' impression, then I'm sorry to inform you that YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED and ignored for the rest of your lives ( specifically, till the time I have this book running ). 

You have to be patient. Patience is next to godliness ( in the learning world ). I improved because I learned in patience, and I'm quite sure you'll be too ( do not break my trust ).

Behavior matters. "Ah, I'm so sick of it, when will I learn? Ugh this book is so stupid!"-- I see it, I hate it, I don't want it, I kick it. New version of 7 Rings. Get used to it.