IMPORTANTTTTT

Hi, so I participated in Design Hill's Desktop Wallpaper Challenge and I'd loveeee if you voted for my entry, which is this:

If you guys voted for me, I'mma do a few graphics for free + a bonus chapter. Its simple, i know, but i'm pretty sure nobody likes a chaotic, messy wallpaper for their pc (and bcuz i created this in the Design Hill site according to the requirements instead of photoshop but shush). This one reminds ya to stay innovative every time ya open your desktop.

And I swear, if by chance, I win, all money's going to the orphanage (I do this every time on my bday so this aint a lie). This time I heard they are going through a financial crisis and the kids have to eat one meal every two days so I was thinking of raising some $$ for them before my birthday. I've been participating a lot in stuff lately so yeah, it'd be a great favour if you could help as well. I've kinda grown really attached to some of the kids there since I've been going there every year on my bday and I kinda feel like its my responsibility to help them when they need me to. Would really really appreciate if you considered this.

And no, this is NOT a lie. I usually wouldnt mention these stuff but this time, its for a cause worth fighting for.

I will attach the link to the challenge right here --->

Feel free to type "voted!" if you actually did vote

Thanks, bubyeee 

*will be replying to dms and comments on the previous chapters soon I promisee