Freebie Graphics?

19.11.2021

Before we get to the main content, I just wanna share the email I received from the Orphanage wayyyy back in September (you guys would know if you are following me in instagram, if not, go and follow me already smh). I'm still pissed most of y'all didnt even realize I'm not on your following list in instagram. How disappointing.

Anyways, now that we are clear of the roasting and stuff for not following me, here is the response I received after donating. But before that, A HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED (i even mentioned it in the email i sent them dw). You guys are really the best (yes, this contradicts with my previous roasting but shush).

 You guys are really the best (yes, this contradicts with my previous roasting but shush)

I'm so sorry for censoring the details of the orphanage but welp, privacy mate. Thank you so muchhhh once again, and yes, I donated it after my birthday because the prize money took a while to reach my bank.

Anywho, lets talk about the main stuff here.

Freebie graphics? from someone who literally has tagged so many of the graphics with a price? how weird amirite

But here's the thing, this isnt a scam. I'm willing to let you guys have free stuff.....with a twist.

Now, for an instance, if you want the cover below which you can buy off of me too, but i meant if you wanted it for free:

You gotta win it.

It's just that simple. 

Now the question is, how shall ya proceed? Lets start from the beginning.

You gotta win it -- by submitting a chapter of the story. By chapter, I mean a legit chapter. And by story, I mean "Royal Lust". You are not allowed to make any changes to the title, however you may name the chapter of the story as anything. It doesnt necessarily have to be the first chapter too; it can be any chapter from the story that you plan to show me.

The best chapter will win the cover for free (and make changes to the title and stuff of course).

For more details, I will be creating a whole new chapter. 

WELCOME TO THE FREEBIES ERA btw ;)