Chapter 6

Six hours later

        Third person****

        The Luna was now laying on a huge stack of blankets in the corner of the room glaring at Eric as he sat a few feet from her and red out loud the book Feast for Crows (a game of thrones book). He ignored the daggers she was staring at him and continued to read about Danny and her dragons out loud. The wind had picked up and was now pounding on the sides of his bunker making the lights flicker. The fire in the fireplace warming the room despite the cold air coming from the windows and under the doors due to the snow now falling.

The blizzard had set in right as he and his warriors had shoved the Luna into his bunker. The temperature was now -12 and seemed to continue to fall. Eric kept the pack link open and made sure to check in on the mothers with pups and see if they were still warm. Most of the pack had fashioned the small dining hall as a mass sleeping room so the pack could see to each other and take care of each other.

The wind howling outside sounded almost like wolves making Eric frown and look to Lilly. Her ears were cocked in the direction of the door and her eyes watching it intently. The door shook slightly making Eric and Lilly jump to their feet startled. A low growl came from the she wolf, her ears flat on her head and fur bristling and body tense worrying Eric. Alerting the pack he shifted into his silver colored wolf and got ready for whatever was on the other side of the door.

The door suddenly flung open letting a large black wolf strut though the door with a smaller brown and white wolf flanking him, freezing cold air and small snow flakes flooded the room dropping the temperature in seconds. Eric growled loudly and snapped his teeth as he positioned himself in between the other wolf and the Luna. He could feel the Alpha power rolling off of the intruding wolf making his wolf bristle in anger.How dare he intrude on his pack how dare he follow them.

 The fight started, Eric rushed towards the black wolf and pushed him with his shoulder and grabbed the back of his legs in his mouth and began shaking and tearing at his flesh. Blood gushed into his mouth and coated his muzzle. The wolf howling tried to twist and bite at Eric but only managed to nip his tail before he was thrown to the ground by the Luna.

Eric let go of his leg and watched as the Luna tore the throat of the alpha out, her body now covered in the blood of the brown and white wolf that was already dead on the ground with a large pool of blood pooling around its head. The smell of death now permeating the small cabin making his nose wrinkle, while his wolf was impressed by the carnage his Luna had brought on the intruders. 

 He watched her as she shook out the blood in her fur and started towards the door her fur now completely bristled and her lips pulled back in a vicious snarl. Then the sound of pups screaming and waling reached their ears.

The Luna raced out of the bunker howling angrily, even a wild wold did not harm a pup. She jumped through the snow with Eric following close behind her. The wind and snow making it hard to see what happened but as he neared the dining hall he came to a complete halt. The entire enemy pack had stopped their attack and were now submitting to them, each wolf had their belly low to the ground and their head tilted up in submission to both Eric and the Luna.

the Luna trotted to each wolf and sniffed them all meticulously committing their sent to memory as she went wolf to wolf acquainting herself with her new pack. By the time she was done it had been an hour or so later as she had gone over two hundred new wolves.

So sorry our WiFi sucks out here please comment and vote guys. And this chapter felt like it sucked but I could not think of what to write so here yall go.