Chapter 15

"Human will is the strongest will ever created. There are those who are born to succeed and those who are determined to succeed. The former fall into it, and the latter pursue it at all costs. They won't be denied. Nothing daunts them."   

One pup was on the couch jumping so high he could touch the ceiling. Another was throwing legos in every direction and screaming only G~d knew what. Two were tugging on a jacket in their beast form growling and snaling while the oldest sat next to her watching the chaos in silence. 

"Are they always like this?" she asked the pup who was named Nickloas. 

"Yep" He said popping the "P". 

Great Lilly thought to herself she had adopted four demon children. "Then how are you so well behaved?" she looked over at him. 

Laughing he said "My mom killed the stupid ones". Wide eyed Lilly decided that was not a subject she would broach...ever. 

Quickly rounding them up in the living room she sat them down to listen to. Balto. She began to cook something small and when any pup tired to get up or talk she silenced them with a quick growl and glare. The Pups were Nickloas who was 14, Morgan 10, Luke and Lacey  9, and Marie who was 7. 

After they had eaten she sent them off to bath. One by one they came out clean. Their hair damp and carrying the typical pup scent. Hugging each of them she rubbed her scent off on each of them claiming them so every wolf would know just who's they were. 

Shortly after they were dressed and she sent them to the small pack school and finally breathed. Pup rearing was hard. 

Eric walked into the small den and observed the disorder and worn looking Luna laying across the couch. He had given one of the new dens to her as a gift since she was an Alpha she always had first pick not to mention the pups woulds not have fit in his den. 

She was beautiful, hair in a mess and her shirt on backwards she looked like she had had a day. "You good?" He asked watching her as she glared at him. 

"Dont you smile at me like that" she growled flashing her teeth at him. 

"Like what!" Eric laughed even harder. 

"They are monsters!" She snarled at him. 

"Well you don't have to keep them" He said "I can find someone to take them" 

She snarled snapping her teeth at him "Mine"

Pride swole up in Eric's heart seeing her possessive over her pups like that. "Well..."

He watched in bemusement as she growled in frustration and threw herself back into the couch. She was making a great mother already, she had managed to get them off to school smelling like her a possessive trait in new mothers that did not surprise him. She being a Ze'Ev wolf it actually did surprise him that had she let the youngest out of her sight since the pup was only seven. 

"Come one we have Alpha business to deal with." 

Wyoming.......

Liam watched in pride as his old Alpha gathered the his pack together. They were large, larger than the pack he had run from by 80 wolves. Not much but most of them were Ze'Evs and they were ready for war. 

He had originally been in the old pack to scout out its members and give any information to his Alpha. But their foolish Alpha gave him Gamma position when he proved good in combat and then took the pack to Canada following a small and weak pack. If it had not been for their defeat by an unclaimed Luna he would have had to return empty handed. But thankfully he had found what his Alpha was looking for. A mate. 

They were strong they were fierce and they would win. Blood was going to spill and it was going to be beautiful.