10X12

Y/n's POV

"Remember what mama and papa told you, okay baby?" my mum told me. I repeated the words she told me.
"Yes, mama:name, age, height, Facet"
"Good girl, we'll miss you so much!" my dad whispered as tears started to stream down my face.
I was scared, very scared; but I had to be strong because there was no other option.

It's a well-known rule that all female humans go to little homeschool from 3 to 10 then to homeworld academy from 11 to 16. The rule will never change.

I gave my parents a kiss and cuddle before shuffling over to face the huge quartz soldier who stood before me.
"Your information, little girl."She spat

Nervously, I informed the gem what I had practised earlier:
"My name:(y/n) (l/n), my age: Three years old, my height:3ft 4, my facet:10X12."

"You know your stuff, huh? Well, being a smart alec won't help you around here come wi- Oh shoot I nearly forgot! PEARL!" She shouted the last part and I winced at the noise, it hurt my ears.

Suddenly, a beautiful pearl appeared between my parents and me. She wore a purple suit, shiny black heels and had her hair in a neat top bun at the back of her head. She looked down sweetly at me and told me "aww, don't cry sweetie! My name is lavender pearl and I know for sure that everything will be just fine".
I hadn't noticed that I was crying, the thought of leaving my parents had a feeling equal to a heated rod being pushed straight through the heart and pulled out again.
"I'm just going to have a talk with your parents then you can say your goodbyes, okay honey?" the pearl told me, I nodded gently then she gave a loving smile turned and began to talk to my parents.

Lavender pearl showed both my parents a see-through tablet with some sort of contract on it. Hesitantly, mama signed the contract before bursting into tears, heavily sobbing into dad's shoulder. I couldn't bear to see mama cry like that, I wanted to give her a hug so badly!
luckily, lavender pearl gave me a small nod as if she could hear my thoughts and I rushed towards my parents and gave them one last kiss and squeeze, my eyes blurry and my top soaked with tears.

Lavender pearl took my hand said, "Time to go, lovely, it's time to pick your dorm partner."
As I entered Little homeschool, I turned and took a good look at my parent for the last time before the gates and the oak doors were closed. I had lost them.