perfect

Steven's POV

"Zircon, update me please," I ask the zircon beside me. Blue and Yellow both have their own zircon so yellow thinks, and I quote 'Its only right that I have a zircon of my own.
She makes me laugh sometimes.

"Uuuh...well, the girls you called for will arrive in approximately 15 minutes and the palace ballroom has been cleaned as you requested" Zircon replied.
"Great, I'm going to go and check the ballroom now.that will be all from you,thank you"
I left zircon to her own devices whilst Jasper and I went over to the ballroom. Blue and Yellow pearl offered to clean and spruce up the ballroom and I must say they did a brilliant job!

"Girls...this is extraordinary!" I exclaimed
"Thank you,steven"blue pearl wispered
"Indeed, your gratitude is greatly appreciated" Yellow pearl squaked in her nasily voice.
"Everything is in place and the guests will be here in 5 minutes" I said ticking off boxes in my head
"Uh, Steven?" Jasper told me
"Don't you should wear something a little less...intimidating perhaps?"
I looked down at what I was wearing, it was my diamond uniform in a way. I had on a white shirt with a pink waistcoat and trousers to match. I must admit I did look a bit royal and I don't want to intimidate the girls, I wanted to make a good first impression.

I went to my room and called out:
"Pebbles, please may I have a casual outfit?"
I could hear them scuttling around hard at work, chatting and giggling with each other.
Finally, they handed me the perfect outfit. I thanked them, put the clothes on and headed to the ballroom to greet my guests.

Sorry this chapter isn't very descriptive 😅
Everything will be described in the next chapter 😁