Homeworld

Steven's POV

"(Y/n), time to get up," I said softly.
Surprisingly, she sat upright and yawned.
"Huh, I thought we were going to homeworld today, awh no fair!" She whined, still half asleep.
"We are silly! I'll leave you to get ready, Spinel is already up" I laughed.
I left (Y/n) to get ready whilst I checked on spinel, she was tearing away at some toast and watching cartoons.
"Hey toots!" Spinel giggled
"Morning spinel, I see you figured out how to use the toaster" I told her.
"Its soo cool!" She exclaimed
(Y/n) walked wearing a black jumpsuit and heels. She had in large diamond shaped gold earrings and a black ribbon choker that had a small gold star pendant hanging perfectly in the middle of her collarbone.

Ugh, that feeling again!
I should ask blue what this is.

"Good morning!" (Y/n) exclaimed cheerfully, grabbing an apple from the bowl on the island.
"Heya there sunshine!" Spinel cheered.
"You girls ready? We're going to homeworld!" I told the two of them.
They both jumped up and ran to the greenhouse, I followed behind them both, laughing at their excitement.
"Do the thing! Do the thing!" Spinel chanted, (y/n) just as excited as spinel.
"What...this?" I asked, activating the warp pad, sending us straight to homeworld. The warp took slightly longer than usual since homeworld is so far away. A warp from earth to any other planet takes about 5 seconds but with homeworld being 3.6 billion km away from earth, it takes about 10 seconds to get there, which is noticable if you warp regularly. Once we arrived we were greeted by nearly the whole 3rd sector!
"He's here!" They all cheered
"How's it going everybody?" I asked, weaving through the crowd, holding spinel and (Y/n)'s hand so I dont lose them. After about a minute we finally made it through the crowd, entering the main hall where the diamonds sat.
"Steven!" They called
"Yellow! Blue! White!" I replied with.
"I'd like to introduce you to (Y/n), my pearl" I told them.
"Well isnt she beautiful!" White gasped in awe
She saluted elegantly to the three diamonds before her and stated proudly
"Thank you, my diamonds"
"And such manners!" Blue gasped
"What a good choice! She's the perfect pearl" Yellow exclaimed
I looked at (Y/n), she was blushing end giggling at all the attention. I felt that strange feeling again and decided I should ask the diamonds about it.

"Blue pearl, could you show (Y/n) around please? Maybe even let her pick her room after." I told her kindly.
"Of course, spinel you can come too if you like" she replied with her soft voice. Spinel cheered and soon I was just left with the diamonds.
"Are you okay steven, you seem bothered?" Blue asked me
"I wanted to ask you guys about this weird emotion I've been feeling" I murmured
"Oh! Well what's been happening?" White asked
"Well, whenever (Y/n) is around, my face gets all hot and I suddenly forget about everything I was thinking about and..." I paused to see a huge grin on Blue's face, Yellow smirking and a radiant smile beaming from White.
"Why are you all grinning like that?" I ask, confused.
"I think we know what this strange emotion of yours is" Blue giggled excitedly
"Well...what is it then?" I begged
"Its love!" White burst out.
I felt my skin start to glow which made yellow erupt into laughter.
"Oh,steven! You have a crush on her! How sweet!" Blue cooed.
"I-I do?" I stammered
"You do darling" White exclaimed.
"Well, I'm glad we could help but if you excuse me, I have important business to attend to" Yellow said, standing up and leaving, her pearl following close behind.
"As do I, goodbye starlight!" White told me, also leaving
"You should get some rest, I'll be in my pool" blue whispered, heading for the door.

I thought to myself as I walked down the hall to my room:

love, huh?

I fell onto my bed and tried to fall asleep, clearing my thoughts. I nearly fell asleep.

Then I heard his voice.

So,when do I get to see her without you?

I froze. I knew he'd want to leave;  but I just can't let him go! He's my other half!

I need him!

"Never, you know what would happen if we unfused, I'll die!" I wispered to myself.

16 years...you've kept me trapped in this godforsaken fusion for 16 years and you expect me not to lose my FRIGGIN' MIND!

His voice was deeper than mine and had lost all traces of sanity. I winced at the sound of it.

Listen, Universe, I'll stay for your sake. But you better pray I don't get free because when I do I will not hesitate to tell her what you've done to me. AND AS FOR YOU...

He cut himself off at the thought of what he'd do to me and started laughing. He certainly had the laugh of a diamond: a long loud laugh that would ring through the halls,or in this instance my ears. But soon after the laugh became the laugh of a hysterical psychopath.
There was nothing I could do to stop it but cover my ears and hope I could block out something that was inside of my head.
"Zach, please, leave (Y/n) out of this! She dosent need to know!" I pleaded.

KNOW WHAT! OH, ABOUT HOW YOURE NOT ACTUALLY PINK! ABOUT HOW YOU HAVE PINK'S REAL SON TRAPPED IN A FUSION! ABOUT HOW YOU, THE REAL YOU WITHOUT ME, ARE WEAKER THAN A HUMAN!...Well I'm abseloutely sick and tired of your bullcrap. Sleep well, Steven; I will.

And with that he was gone. I was about to relax until I thought over what he said. I will, I will! He dosent need sleep!

Well, if he did get some sleep then good for him because I didn't.