Fight

Btw this is the 3rd to last chapter 😁😁😁
______________________________________________________________

TRIGGER WARNING: Violence

☆Time skip ☆

Scarlet's POV

I finally settled into the rebellion and was put into a group with all the other newcomers called the Beta squad.

"Listen up! Today is the big fight! You fight until the other is unable to get up and if you win; You join the alpha squad!" My instructor, Ronaldo Yelled.
He didn't look much older than me and his voice was extremely annoying but I could handle it since he doesn't talk much.
I walked over to the board to see who I was fighting.

Well crap.

FIGHTS

Lace V S. Obsidian

Jenny V Sour Cream

Bluebird V Amethyst

Rose V Garnet

Pearl V Peridot

Bismuth V Lapis

"I'm screwed!" I squealed.
Amethyst patted my back, slurped her drink and said:
"Heck yeah, you are! Lucky for me, Bluebird is gonna get dragged!"

Wow. So helpful.

I went over to the punching bags and trained with amethyst before the fight.

"ROSE V GARNET, ROSE V GARNET IN THE RING!" Jamie yelled, causing a crowd to form.

Great. Now everyone is gonna watch my death.

I stepped into the ring and Garnet did the same, smirking a little.
"Wait! Her gloves, her jaw protectors! Where are they?" Peridot yelled, flustered.
"They'll be fine, you ready?" Ronaldo asked me.

"Nope but let's go." I responded with bringing my fists up.
The crowd cheered and punched the air, half chanting 'Garnet' the other half chanting 'Rose'.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"FIGHT!"

Garnet instantly swung at my jaw, splitting my lip. Half the crowd cheered and half booed at the fusion.

Her default is offence. Be calculated.

She kept punching  but I blocked each one, the crowd getting wilder with each time Garnet missed.

Her stomach is unblocked.

As I dodged another punch I jabbed her in the stomach, making her fold over in pain. She got back up and went back to her original stance.

Her stance is strong. Use it to your advantage.

I backed away from her and cornered myself slightly, making sure there was enough space between me, Garnet and the corner pole.

3

Garnet began to run towards me.

2