Spinel

TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE REFERENCES

(Y/n)'s POV

I awoke to the sound of my favourite song and realised it was my alarm. Groaning, I rolled over and smacked my phone, silencing the alarm whilst I checked my phone.

08:00. Time to get up.

I looked around my room, confused as to why it was a light pink; then I remembered.

So it wasn't a dream.

I really was in the palace of Steven Universe after being picked as his pearl.
I spread my new bed and opened the curtains, making the room shine a bright baby pink. I was instantly shocked by seeing the cutest outfit ever hanging on the rail by my bed. A black V-neck top with a pink cheerleader skirt, a jean jacket with embroidered Roses on the sleeve, a gold necklace with a diamond pendant that sat perfectly on my chest and star shaped earrings. I pulled on my black over the knee socks and white trainers to match.

 I pulled on my black over the knee socks and white trainers to match

(This is your outfit!)

I noticed a note on the bedside table as I was picking up my phone:

Morning, (Y/n)!
I hope you like your new outfit!
The kitchen is the 6th door on the left, I'll be there!
                                 ~ Steven .U

I walked down the hall to the 6th door slipped inside since the door was already open. The kitchen was so beautiful, It had a black island with a marble top and gold stools around it. All the appliances were black with marble countertops and gold accents, giving off a very classy vibe.
Steven stood by the coffee machine, waiting for it to finish pouring a drink. I noticed he looked older than yesterday and way less approachable. He had on the same jeans as yesterday but wore a black sleeveless turtleneck with a white diamond in the middle, however, a quarter of the diamond was separated, showing a pink diamond instead. He had his jacket tied around his waist and multiple earrings in.
"Morning (Y/n), looking lovely as usual," he said with a smirk, making me blush.
"Morning!" I replied, sitting down at the island.

He moved around the kitchen as he spoke:
"Recently, one of Pink's artefacts have been rediscovered: her garden. Her and her playmate spinel used to play in there for hours until spinel went missing unexpectedly. Heartbroken, Pink never visited or spoke of the garden, abandoning it for eons"
"That's so sad" I exclaimed, Steven, nodding in agreement.
"As the new pink diamond and his pearl, it's our job to visit this garden and see if it's in any condition to be revived." He concluded.
He handed me a plate of scrambled eggs and french toast with a small bowl of berries with yoghurt to go with it.
"Here, eat this and meet me in the greenhouse once you're done. Oh also..."
He walked over to the wall infront of me and pressed the small button on the counter below it, revealing a large flat screen TV.
"You watch TV?!" I asked,shocked.
"Eh, human entertainment tends to amuse me" he shrugged.
"By the way, if you wanna change the channel, just say so" he called out as he left.