18th

THE LAST CHAPTER!!! I just want to thank you all so much for reading this book! Without further ado, let's go!
______________________________________________________________
TRIGGER WARNING: Gore

Scarlet's POV
Everyone was getting ready for the rebellion tomorrow, practising fighting and sharpening their weapons.
"Alright, listen up!" Kevin yelled, silencing the room of gems and humans.
"Steven Universe has ruled for way too long! How could anyone have a leader who has hurt this many people! He is cold and merciless and won't hesitate to shatter or kill anyone in his way! Luckily we have an advantage, he doesn't know we're coming so it'll be hard for him to prepare anything. And lastly, I would like to say I love you. All of you! From the OG's to the newbies, I don't know how many of us will make it out alive but to all of you, you have my utmost respect and I wouldn't want to fight beside anyone else! TO THE REBELLION!"

The crowd erupted with noise, people were cheering and crying and hugging each other, spreading all their love.

I love you,(Y/n)

I gasped and whispered to myself:

"I love you too, Zach"

....

Steven's POV

I sat upright and yawned, looking outside my window.
"Happy birthday Zach! I wish you all the best with (Y/n)" I told the empty room.
I got dressed and brushed my hair,
singing along to one of my favourite songs that was actually by a good friend.

Now playing 'War!' By Zach Callison.

Who knew he'd make it in the music industry.
I smelt something good coming from the kitchen and wondered
Who here knows how to cook other than me?
To my surprise, I found Spinel pouring syrup on a tall stack of pancakes.
"Happy birthday toots! I hope ya got space for pancakes 'cause I made one for each year of ya life!" She exclaimed.
"Oh wow thanks Spinel, how about we half it? I don't think I can finish 18 pancakes by myself!" I told her cheerily.
After we finished the pancakes, I called jasper

"Morning jasper"

"Good morning, happy birthday my diamond!"

"Thank you. Are they ready?"

"Yes. They're all waiting for you to escort them"

"Perfect, I'll be there"

I closed the communicator and left the palace.
Outside was the army I asked for, all standing perfectly in the expected diamond formation. As soon as I reached the front, the whole army of gems marched behind me.
"Hey, Stevo! Where 'ya going with all those gems?" Spinel called.
"Oh don't worry, they're just gonna help me get rid of some trash!" I lied.

Well, I didn't actually lie.

Scarlet's POV

We all waited outside for Kevin to lead the way, our weapons ready.
Kevin came to the front with a rifle strapped across his back.
"ARE YOU READY!" He shouted
"YEAH!" The crowd roared
"LETS G-" Kevin was stopped by the sound of gem soldiers marching.
They came towards us and stopped so there was reasonable space between us.

Why were they here?

"You know, I'm quite glad that I would have gotten visitors on such a special occasion," Said a voice I know too well.

His army separated and he casually walked to the front, smirking.

Everyone around me gasped, I only stood glaring at him.

"But to kill me on my 18th birthday? What an exquisite plan! I was just dying to meet the leader of such a coordinated group!" Steven exclaimed sarcastically, laughing.