Lunar Witch

Instead of including the whole discussion Deaton has, I made this chapter. There will be another one later on at some point with a little bit more in-depth information.

Needless to say the images aren't my own.

~~~

List of powers

-Empath: Understand and Intuit emotions.

-Telekinesis/Psychokinesis: Moving objects with power of the mind.

-Telepathy: Hearing and controlling the minds of others.

-Elemental magic capabilities, air, water, earth, fire.

-Glimpses into the future and past.

~~~

Lunar Witch Information

-A Lunar Witch is created when an Alpha bites a witch with that specific gene. Without the bite on the witch's 18th birthday the gene is no longer able to be activated. The gene is passed down to every female in the family. 

-On the full moon, a witch whose gene has been activated will be put through intense headaches. Enough that to call it a headache would be an understatement. Aconite, also known as Wolfsbane, is used to make a tea that can resolve the headache. Most Lunar Witches prefer to mix it with other types of tea to dull the bitterness of the aconite.

-A Lunar Witch's magic presents as vibrant purple, acting the same was as the average witch. If they were to take control of the element fire, the flames wouldn't be orange, they would become a bright vibrant purple. The color of their magic varies only slightly from the color of their eyes. The older a Lunar Witch gets, the powerful they become.

-When they reach a certain power they gain the ability to transform into a wolf. No wolf is the same. The wolf has their own mind, their own voice, and their own name. They are essentially their own being. The witch and the wolf will work in tandem. The wolf can control the human body, and the human mind can control the wolf. A partial shift is possible, but it takes a measurable amount of control.

- A Lunar Witch is especially hard to kill, even when the gene hasn't been activated. They will feel the effects and the pain of whatever  agent is working to kill them. The only thing capable of killing them is mistletoe.

- They can do everything an average witch can, and more.

~~~

I think I covered everything but if I missed something, or something is confusing then feel free to message me.